Watch Entourage On Weeknights!
Custom Search

Watch Entourage On Weeknights!

Entourage fans love the show not only because of Vince,  the charming lead character, but also because of his unique circle of close friends, who make up his entourage. Do you have anyone in your life that resembles any of Vince's men: his older half-brother Drama, also his chef, trainer and bodyguard; Turtle, his childhood buddy, also the assistant and driver; Eric, Vince's best friend, also his manager; or Ari, his abrasive yet lovable agent?

In my earlier post, I described briefly my dream celebrity life as well as my ideal entourage including three of my best friends since childhood: Linda, Abby and Jenny. Honestly, I can't think of anyone in my life that looks exactly like any of Vince's buddies. My friend Abby would be a rough equivalent to a hybrid of Eric and Ari. She's mature, rational, dependable, and quick witted. She's the one I often turn to for advice before I make any significant decision. She's been one of my major sources of inspiration and encouragement. She's also very good at negotiating and making both parties happy. If I became a pop star as I wish, I'd certainly have her as the top candidate for both my manager and agent. I'm confident that she'd be capable of handling both roles in a handsome fashion.

Linda is the most humorous among my buddies. She can keep me entertained for hours on end with funny stories, crazy ideas and wild imaginations. She's far less sophisticated than Abby, but she's equally trustworthy and attentive to details. She would make an awesome assistant for me if I got famous. What she has in common with Turtle is that she's quite optimistic, frequently finding the good in bad situations.

As I mentioned before, Jenny is very fashion forward. Blessed with attractive appearance and a perfect figure, she's very popular among guys. She's talented and creative, magically turning ordinary-looking pieces of garments into bold fashion statements. I'd love her to be my stylist, who would make sure that I always look at my best. I wouldn't have any of my close friends to play the role of a driver, chef, or bodyguard. I'd hire people with specialty to fill those positions.

If I were a celebrity, I'd share all the luxury goods I might possess with my entourage, without whom I wouldn't have been able to achieve those material gains in the first place. If I had to choose one thing that I'd make sure to get everyone on the team, I'd give them my full trust and respect, my most valuable asset for my dearest friends. Now that I've told you more about my dream entourage, it's your turn. Please feel free to share your story in a comment below.

You can now watch "Entourage" five nights a week! Check your local listings here: http://www.entourageweeknights.com/ SP

Disclosure: I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for "Entourage."


0 Treasure Hunters :

 
discussion by