Watch Entourage Five Nights A Week!
Custom Search

Watch Entourage Five Nights A Week!

Entourage, an Emmy® Award-winning series from HBO, had its all-star season finale last Sunday, leaving fans looking forward to the eighth and final season next summer. With themes of male friendship and  Hollywood lifestyle, the show follows the skyrocketing career of Vincent Chase (Adrian Grenier), a hot young actor whose career is just taking off. To share the fun of the ride and keep him grounded, Vince looks to the entourage he's brought with him from his hometown of Queens, NY, including Eric (Kevin Connolly), Vince’s best friend/manager, Vince’s half-brother Johnny “Drama” Chase (Kevin Dillon), Turtle (Jerry Ferrara), and Ari Gold (three-time Emmy® winner Jeremy Piven), Vince’s aggressive, high-powered agent. Vince and his boys have Los Angeles at their fingertips, and they frequently indulge in all the the spoils that come with celebrity. Their life is hard work and ultimate play!.

Entourage is known for having at least one celebrity guest per episode; such as actors, film directors, film producers, musicians and professional athletes such as Mark Wahlberg, Jessica Alba, Gary Busey, Larry David, Scarlett Johansson, James Cameron, Dennis Hopper, Martin Scorsese, Matt Damon and many others, appearing as themselves or in character roles.

I secretly dreamed of becoming a pop singer when I was a teenager. I would have three of my best friends to be part of my entourage: Linda, Abby and Jenny (Fictional names are being used due to concerns for privacy). Linda appears to be an introvert in front of strangers, but she's very open and funny when with close friends. Abby is the most mature and sophisticated among us. She shares my passion for music and remains calm and resolute in urgent situations, an ideal candidate for my agent. Jenny is an avant-garde fashionista, who may work as my stylist.

My dream celebrity life would be as colorful as that of Vince, but definitely less dramatic. I'd try my best to stay clear of scandals and focus on building my singing career. I'd care more about popularity and reputation than money and luxury goods. I'd be super happy as long as I kept a solid fan base and was widely recognized as a great singer and hopefully a role model for young people. Do you have a celebrity lifestyle you aspire to? I'd love to know.

Watch "Entourage" five nights a week! Check your local listings here: http://www.entourageweeknights.com/

Disclosure: I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for "Entourage."



0 Treasure Hunters :

 
discussion by