Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse Test Drive
Custom Search

Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse Test Drive

The Crest Pro-Health line has recently welcomed a new addition to its family: Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse. As one of the lucky participants in the Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse Test Drive organized by Mom Central, I was among the first to try out this amazing new product! I was provided with one month supply of Complete Rinse, which I can use to take better care of the teeth of my entire family.
Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse is designed to provide a more complete way to get a better dental checkup versus brushing alone through its six benefits:
  • Rebuilds Teeth Enamel
  • Helps Prevent Cavities
  • Cleans Teeth & Gums
  • Kills Bad Breath Germs
  • Freshens Breath
  • Without the Burn of Alcohol
Coupled with brushing, the Complete Rinse provides comprehensive dental care through the use of fluoride, which helps prevent cavities and strengthens enamel. It's completely alcohol-free, so you don't have to worry about the burn of alcohol while cleaning your mouth and fighting bad breath.

Mouth rinse has already been part of our oral care routine for a long time. It has been recommended that you use mouth rinse twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste. I like to use it also for a quick cleanup after meals or before meetings and appointments. Besides strengthening my teeth, I deem it highly important to keep a neat smile and fresh breath when conversing with other people.

Upon receipt of my bottle of Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse, I was first impressed with its nice packaging the purple color of the liquid. Having a mouth rinse in my favorite color is a great incentive for me to use it on a regular basis. I love the Clean Mint flavor it comes in and the refreshing effects it has on my mouth. I will provide a more detailed review of the Complete Rinse at the conclusion of my test drive.

For now, you may start trying out the new product yourself. It has a suggested retail price of $4.59 for a 500mL bottle or $5.89 for a 1L bottle.

Disclosure: This post is written as part of the Mom Central Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse Test Drive campaign. I received free product and a gift card to facilitate my honest review. Thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.

0 Treasure Hunters :

 
discussion by