The Vampire Diaries: The Complete Second Season on DVD/Blu-Ray & Epic Moments
Custom Search

The Vampire Diaries: The Complete Second Season on DVD/Blu-Ray & Epic Moments

The new season of The Vampire Diaries is set to premiere on September 15, 2011. Are you excited? There's still time to refresh your memory and catch up on where the show left off in Season 2.

In the season 2 finale "As I Lay Dying", Demon (Ian Somerhalder) is dying from the fatal werewolf bite in the arm, while Stephan (Paul Wesley) sacrifices himself in order to save his brother's life. This episode is filled with twists and turns, and includes some of my favorite epic moments from the entire season. I was deeply moved when Demon opens up his feelings to Elena (Nina Dobrev) and apologizes for his past mistakes. This is not something we would normally expect from the "bad" guy. "I know you love Stefan. And it will always be Stefan. But I love you. You should know that...", "I made a lot of choices that have gotten me here. I deserve to die." So says Demon.

In exchange for Klaus' (Joseph Morgan) blood--cure for Demon's wound, Stephan agrees to work for Klaus and is forced to drink up a large number of blood bags and to feed on an innocent, as what an old school vampire would do. That's the most jaw-dropping scene of all. Klaus is so cruel when he says:"I could have compelled her to behave, but a real ripper enjoys the hunt." It's hard for me to imagine what other evil things Stephan will be obliged to do as Klaus' new apprentice. Will the bond between brothers save Stephan just as it does Demon? We'll need to find out in Season 3.


Pre-order your copy of The Vampire Diaries: The Complete Second Season on DVD/Blu-Ray here today: http://bit.ly/mkiZtx!


Disclosure: I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote The Vampire Diaries: The Complete Second Season on DVD/Blu-Ray.

0 Treasure Hunters :

 
discussion by