Gossip Girl: The Complete Fourth Season on DVD & Summer Travel
Custom Search

Gossip Girl: The Complete Fourth Season on DVD & Summer Travel

Summer is a great time for vacation. In the first episode of Gossip Girl Season 4, "Belles de Jour", Serena and Blair enjoy their summer vacation in Paris trying to take their minds off of home. When Serena and Blair take this lavish trip to Paris, they experience the food, culture, fashion, and even romance! Blair meets a French royal Prince Louis, who wants to sweep her off her feet, gets into a major spat with Serena, and even bumps into her ex, Chuck.

I have never been to Europe and Paris is on the very top of my list of dream vacation spots. While I don't want my trip to be as eventful as that of Blair and Serena, I really look forward to experiencing the unique culture in Paris as much as possible. I want to visit all the world renowned landmarks: Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Louvre, Notre Dame de Paris, Grand Palais, and more! I'd also love my trip to be filled with romance...with my husband of course :) What's your dream vacation like? Anywhere fancy?



Too busy for a summer vacation? Join Serena and Blair in Paris with Season 4 of Gossip Girl http://bit.ly/r4GTe8!

Disclosure: I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Gossip Girl Season Four on DVD.

0 Treasure Hunters :

 
discussion by