Family Game Night 3 Wii Game Review
Custom Search

Family Game Night 3 Wii Game Review

Hasbro Family Game Night 3 is the latest addition to the Hasbro Family Game Night video game collection from EA. Available on Wii, Xbox360, and PS3, it brings hours of family fun with 5 family favorite Hasbro games: Game of Life, Clue, Twister, Mouse Trap, and Yahtzee Hands Down.
I was given the opportunity to review the Family Game Night 3 Wii Game. We had a blast playing the games during our family gatherings. Even before the games started, my son got really excited at the sight of Mr Potato Head and the colorful them park that welcomes players to the gameland.


Each of the five games comes in two versions: original and remix, and offers multiplayer capability for up to four players. Even the original versions, however, have interesting variations from the traditional board games that we are familiar with. Clue has been our family's favorite board game. The Clue game in Family Game Night 3 adds several small games as extra steps to getting a clue. You no longer need to take notes or memorize all the clues, the game will do it for you automatically. I love the graphics and the secret passages to be discovered during gameplay. I did find cracking the case less challenging than playing the board game.

I really love the Mouse Trap game in this package. It's so much fun building the mouse trap and trying to trick your opponent. My son's favorite is the Game of Life. Although he can't read everything on the screen, it's very easy for him to grasp how to spin the wheel and make choices. He is amused by the baby crying, car running backwards and audience cheering at his achievements. I'm not very good at playing the other two games: Twister and Yahtzee Hands Down, but my husband loves the card game.

With 5 games in one package, Family Game Night 3 is great for players of all ages and for the entire family. It has a SRP of $39.95 and can be purchased online and offline at retailers like Amazon, Target, Walmart, and Toys "R" Us.

Disclosure: I received free product to facilitate my honest review. All views and opinions expressed are my own.



0 Treasure Hunters :

 
discussion by