Shopping for Warner Bros. Branded Merchandise #CouchCritics
Custom Search

Shopping for Warner Bros. Branded Merchandise #CouchCritics

I can't remember how many times I have seen this logo popping up on the big screen. But I do know that whenever I see it, there is something fun and exciting to look forward to after its appearance. Warner Bros. has created a lot of popular cartoon or movie characters over the past decades. The most famous ones are Superman, Batman, Tweety, and Harry Potter.


I was recently sent on a mission by Collective Bias to shop for Warner Bros. branded merchandise at our local Walmart. We love to buy products with our favorite characters on them. This was a great opportunity to expand our current collection.

We watched Yogi Bear while it was in theater during the holidays. My son has been a huge fan of Yogi Bear ever since. It would be nice to get him a tshirt or a plush toy featuring Yogi Bear for Valentine's Day. With this in mind, we went on a treasure hunt at the Walmart supercenter near us.

We looked into various sections of the store, including clothing, bedding, party supplies, stationery, plush toys, and toys and games. We weren't able to find anything with Yogi Bear on it, but we discovered several cool LEGO games featuring my favorite character: Harry Potter. We finally landed our choice on a Harry Potter Hogwarts game good for the entire family. It includes 322 LEGO pieces and 9 microfigures at only $29.00. Feel free to read more about my shopping trip on Whrrl.



Powered by Whrrl


Disclosure: I was compensated for my time by Collective Bias. All views and opinions expressed are my own.


0 Treasure Hunters :

 
discussion by