~~The giveaway is now CLOSED. Congrats to winner Jen!~~While you're busy with last-minute gift shopping, party planning or trip arrangements, I'd like to share with you some great holiday time-saving tips offered by Bank of America.
As a Bank of America customer for almost 10 years, I really appreciate the tools and features available that have helped me save time and money. Here are a few examples:
- Online Banking: This is my favorite. You can check balances, transfer money, schedule bill payments in the comfort of your home. It saves you a trip to the bank and You no longer have to worry about missing its business hours.
- Bank on the go: Mobile banking allows you to access your money wherever you go. Download the mobile banking app and you can check balances, transfer money, pay bills, and locate ATMs. Sign up for text banking and you’ll be able to send a text message to get your balance instantly in a reply.
- Deposit Image ATMs: You can make quick and easy deposits with Bank of America’s Deposit Image ATMs, which let you feed checks or cash into the ATM with no envelopes or deposit slips required. You get images of your checks and a list of cash deposited on your receipt as proof.
- No more backtracking! Try the “route planner” feature on MapQuest, which helps you save time and money by mapping out an entire journey – with multiple stops – all in one convenient step. You can add up to 25 destinations along any route, and be advised with the fastest route. Since launching in July, it has saved North Americans more than 2.7 million miles!
- When gifting, go green: Go green with your gift-wrapping by reusing paper products around the house, like newspaper, leftover wallpaper, or reusable gift wraps. When sending gift cards, choose electronic cards over plastic ones.
- Road trip rules: Seasoned holiday road-travelers live by three simple rules: 1) invest in a quick pass to whiz past hour-long lines at the tolls, 2) plot out where to get the cheapest gas along the way by using the “gas prices” feature on MapQuest, and 3) pre-pack energy-boosting snacks and beverages to avoid crowded rest stops and fast-food joints.
To help you save even more this holiday season, I have the pleasure of giving one of my lucky readers a $50 Visa Gift Card issued by Bank of America!
Required Entry: Leave a comment telling me one of your favorite holiday time-saving tips. I can't wait to learn more tips from each of you! (Please leave a valid email address in your comment or make sure one is visible in your blogger profile).
Extra Entries (optional): please make sure you do the required entry first! Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry, i.e. 1 comment=1 entry.
- Follow my blog publicly via Google Friends Connect (1 extra entry)
- Subscribe to my feed via email and leave your email address (1 extra entry)
- Follow Me on Twitter AND tweet the following message (1 extra entry per day) Yes! You may tweet once daily to increase your chances:
Please leave the link to your tweet in your comment.
- Join JoeShopping via this link and leave your user name(1 extra entry)
- Join the Parents Insight Network and put icefairy as the recruiter (1 extra entry) December signups only.
- Join Beyond The Rack via this link and leave the email you used (1 extra entry) New signups only.
- Join Crowtap via this link and leave your registered name (1 extra entry) New signups only.
- "Like" me on Facebook and leave your name (1 extra entry)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs and leave your name (1 extra entry)
- Add me as your friend on Facebook and leave your name (1 extra entry)
- Grab my button and tell me where to find it (1 extra entry)
- Blog about this giveaway and link back to this post. Then leave the link in your comment (1 extra entry for mentioning this giveaway on your blog; 3 extra entries for a separate blog post).
Giveaway ends at 11:59 pm Central Time on 12/28/10
Open to US Residents Only
Winner will be chosen using random.org and will have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
Thanks for entering and good luck!
Disclosure: I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Bank of America and received a Bank of America preloaded gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate. This contest is hosted and fulfilled solely by icefairy's Treasure Chest.