Holiday Gift Guide: Light Up Links
Custom Search

Holiday Gift Guide: Light Up Links

Toys are usually the most convenient Christmas gift choices for children. But it will make a real difference to your little recipient if the toy is cool, innovative and provides hours of fun. It's even better if the toy is easy on your wallet. And I'm happy to find a new toy that combines all these great features! It's called Light Up Links, which I expect to become very popular among kids who love to build and create stuff that will light up when shaken up.

Here's the box of Light Up Links I received for review. It includes a total of 318 pieces: 26 LED Balls, 68 glowing sticks, 120 flexible tubes and 104 connector links, along with a model making guide. My 5-year-old started building his light-up gadget as soon as I opened the box for him. He read the guide on his own and it only took him a couple minutes to understand how the links work.

Check out this beautiful guitar built with Light Up Links.

Here's a ball that lights up as it rolls, alongside a colorful bracelet. My older son had endless fun creating with Light Up Links while his little brother kept wowing one masterpiece after another. I love that the toy requires no battery, which means considerable savings as compared to battery-powered toys.

The Light Up Links are highly affordable as a neat holiday gift. Each set costs only $19.99 and you can enjoy free shipping and handling (a $13.98 value) by ordering with code LUL at www.lightlinksworld.com. Get one for your kiddo and let the fun start in your house!

Disclosure: I received free product to facilitate my honest review. No monetary exchange took place. All views and opinions expressed are my own and may differ from yours.


0 Treasure Hunters :

 
discussion by