Hershey's Cadbury Scream Eggs Review
Custom Search

Hershey's Cadbury Scream Eggs Review

The big night is finally here! Did you wrap up Halloween celebration early over the weekend or do you wait until now to bring your child go trick or treating? This Halloween might be extra spooky for our friends on the east coast. Hope all those who have been affected by Hurricane Sandy will stay safe and sound!


Are Hershey's chocolate candies a staple in your child's treat bucket? Besides the popular Kisses, KitKat, and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, there are a lot more fun stuff to expect from the Hershey's brand this year, such as the Cadbury Scream Eggs and Reese’s Pieces Candy I received for review.

The Cadbury Scream Eggs features a milk chocolate shell and a white and green caramel center. My husband was way more excited about these eggs than my son, who thought these were for Easter and who didn't understand why these eggs could possibly make people want to scream. "Green is my favorite color." was my son's comment on the egg fillings. I love the chocolate shell but not so much about what's inside. As I told you before that I'm not a big fan of caramel. But I agree with hubby that the idea of the scream eggs are really cool. My son offered to share these eggs with his classmates and they turned out to be huge hit among the preschoolers.

The Reese’s Pieces Candy tastes as good as the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. It comes in a more convenient size and is easier to share at a Halloween party.

While savoring new treats from Hershey's, you may want to check out the Hershey's Boo Blvd for great Halloween craft and recipe ideas!

Disclosure: I received free product to facilitate my honest review. Views and opinions expressed are my own and may differ from yours. Please read product labels carefully before making a purchase to avoid possible food allergies.

0 Treasure Hunters :

 
discussion by