Green Works Cleaning Products Review
Custom Search

Green Works Cleaning Products Review

Keeping our home cozy and clean is of top priority to me as a mom. And I'm constantly on the lookout for safe and effective products to help me achieve my goal. Green Works, the "green" line of products from Clorox, is one of my tested and trusted brands that I feel good about using around our home.

Green Works has generously sent me a nice bundle of cleaning products for review, just in time to help me start the new year on the right foot. All Green Works products are made with plant- and mineral-based cleaning ingredients, which are naturally derived and biodegradable. They are not tested on animals and use environmentally sustainable packaging whenever possible. All Green Works products also carry the EPA's Design for the Environment (DfE)logo, which certifies that they have been tested to meet stringent criteria for human and environmental health.

Green Works Laundry Detergent features a dermatologist-tested formula that is gentle on skin and good for both standard and high-efficiency (HE) washers. I love the fresh scent it leaves on my laundry. I've been using it with cold water and am impressed with how well it cleans!


Green Works Bathroom Cleaner provides an instant and powerful fix to soap scum, rust and hard water stains in all the tough spots in our bathroom, including sink, counter, bathtub, facets and tiles. It leaves out bathroom smell fresh and clean. All done with no harsh chemical fumes or residue!


Green Works All Purpose Cleaner works well on virtually any surface that needs to be cleaned in our home, especially those greasy kitchen counters, stove top, sinks, as well as the microwave stained with unexpected food spillovers. Using a dermatologist-tested formula, it's tough on grease but gentle on skin.


Green Works Cleaning Wipes are perfect for fast and easy cleaning both at home and on the go. They dry pretty fast and leave no harsh chemical residue. Better yet, they are 100% compostable!

If you're a fan of Clorox cleaning products, I'm sure you will love Green Works even more because they equip you with the same cleaning power in a natural and non-toxic way. Green Works is definitely a top choice for Eco-conscious families who would like to protect their health and our planet.

"Like" Green Works on Facebook and you'll among the first the know about new products, coupons and special offers.

Disclosure: I received free products for review through a Mom Bloggers Club program. No monetary exchange took place. All views and opinions expressed are my own.

0 Treasure Hunters :

 
discussion by