Welcome to the Follower Love Giveaway Hop!Valentine's Day is the perfect time for bloggers to show our love and appreciation for all those who have supported us through following, liking and subscribing. I Am A Reader, Not A Writer and Rachael Renee Anderson, along with 300+ blogs, have teamed up on this week-long blog hop to do exactly that--with tons of great giveaways! Be sure to visit all participating blogs via the linky at the end of this post and not to miss any chance to win! Have fun hopping and good luck!
Journal 10+! As its name suggests, the journal covers at least 10 years. One of my lucky followers will receive the latest 2012-2022 edition of Journal 10+. That's a $39.95 value!
- Daily Pages: Each Daily Page covers a single date. It's divided into 11 sections, one for each year, with four lines for each individual daily entry. It makes so easy to go back and check what was going on today in your personal history
- Carry-Over Pages: As a great complement to daily pages, carry-over pages allow you to expand your entries as needed. Each daily entry includes a "p" symbol for you to take note of the corresponding carry-over page.
- Keeping Track Pages: Arranged by year, they are designed for recording important events that occur less often, such as medical records, car maintenance and repair records and insurance renewals.
- Address and Phone Log: Each entry includes two lines for current info and possible update. It helps keep all your contact data in one handy place.
- Monthly Overview Pages: Preceding the daily pages for each month, they can be used for short-term planning or indexing daily entries.
- Soft "Leatherette" Cover & Smythe-sewn Binding: They give the journal an elegant look and makes it last for decades.
I think Journal 10+ offers a great value. It's amazing that you can keep decade-long memories in a single volume. I've been using it to jot down random thoughts, record memorable happenings and anecdotes of everyone in my family, keep track of important dates, and plan upcoming events and activities since I received my review copy. I absolutely love how convenient and versatile it is. It's a journal, memo, planner, organizer, calendar, and record keeper all in one. You can use it in any creative way you like.
Don't miss your chance to win such a nice product! You can also order one at Amazon or Journal 10+ online store with free shipping.
Please use the Rafflecopter form below to submit your entries. A few things to note:
*Please make sure you fill in the "Extra info" field in the form as instructed. I moderate all entries and only valid ones will count in the drawing.
* Comments are for feedbacks, questions, etc. but NOT for entries unless otherwise indicated. Thank you for following the rules and making things easier for all of us!
Disclosure: I received free product to facilitate my honest review. No monetary exchange took place. All views and opinions expressed are my own.