One Tree Hill: The Complete Eighth Season on DVD & The Theme Song
Custom Search

One Tree Hill: The Complete Eighth Season on DVD & The Theme Song

Music plays a huge role in One Tree Hill. The most memorable of all is no doubt the theme song "I Don't Want To Be", originally performed by Gavin Degraw. In Season 8, the song has been covered by various artists, including Kate Voegele, Susie Suh, Patrick Stump, Spinnerette, and Against Me! Each singer brings a unique version of the same song, giving the viewers something besides the story to look forward to in each new episode. I think it a brilliant approach to keeping the show fresh and lively.

While Gavin Degraw remains my favorite cover (probably because I'm so used to his version), I think both Kate Voegele and Patrick Stump did a pretty nice job too. If I could choose another artist, I would love to have Adele perform the song and see how it turns out. Her deep and magnetic voice, coupled with her incredible talent for songwriting, would likely make the song all the more charming.


One Tree Hill - Season 8 on DVD & UltraViolet by thewbdotcom


Take note of the different versions of the opening credits (if you haven't before) when you watch Season 8 on DVD http://bit.ly/w2DhRu and UltraViolet http://bit.ly/rHfjEo. Tune in the Season 9 Premiere on Wednesday Jan 11, 2012 at 8/7c on The CW to find out what's new!

Disclosure: I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote One Tree Hill Season Eight on DVD.

0 Treasure Hunters :

 
discussion by