One Tree Hill: The Complete Eighth Season on DVD & Dream Wedding
Custom Search

One Tree Hill: The Complete Eighth Season on DVD & Dream Wedding

One of the most highly anticipated episodes of One Tree Hill Season 8 is Episode 13 "The Other Half of Me", in which Brooke and Julian finally tie the knot. Their wedding is definitely one to remember: an angel-like bride, romantic personalized vows, unique and touching speech from the eight-year-old best man, as well as an overly vigilant security guard.

Brooke and Julian's wedding brings back memories of my own. My dream wedding is not about elegant dresses, extravagant settings, or romantic ceremony. What matters most to me is the presence of all our family members and close friends, along with their best wishes for our marriage. And I was so blessed to have exactly what I wanted for my wedding. In my opinion, Brooke and Julian's wedding would be more complete if Brooke's dad could have come to walk her down the aisle.


One Tree Hill - 'I Love the Way You Love Me' by thewbdotcom


Missed the RSVP to the wedding? Here's your special invitation with Season 8 of the One Tree Hill http://bit.ly/w2DhRu! Don't forget to take advantage of the UltraViolet digital copy that comes with the DVD http://bit.ly/rHfjEo. Plus, tune in for the Season 9 Premiere on Wednesday Jan 11, 2012 at 8/7c on The CW!

Disclosure: I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote One Tree Hill Season Eight on DVD.

0 Treasure Hunters :

 
discussion by