This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of My Coke Rewards. All opinions are 100% mine.
To donate points, simply follow these simple steps:
• Purchase your favorite participating Coca-Cola product (there are 15 participating brands)
• Enter codes at www.mycokerewards.com/schools to receive points
• Pick your school and donate the number of points you would like to give
• Your school can use the points to exchange for rewards like athletic equipment, classroom supplies.
If you can't find your school during the donation process, you may need to register it first. Here's how:
• Identify a School Coordinator to manage your school’s account.
• Go to www.mycokerewards.com/schools and click on “Register Today” to find your school and complete the registration process.
• Once you’ve completed registration, start spreading the word & encourage others to donate My Coke Rewards points to support your school
From July 13 through September 30, Sprite is giving away 25 playgrounds, worth $25,000, to schools during the Sprite Spark Parks for Schools Sweepstakes. Consumers who purchase and enter a code from any package of Sprite/Sprite Zero can get an entry into the sweepstakes to help their school win. In addition, every three points donated to the school through the sweepstakes will give the school additional chances to win. Any new school that registers will be given a chance to win.
Join My Coke Rewards Schools program today and start helping bring more play to your school while enjoying your favorite drink.