Gossip Girl: The Complete Fourth Season on DVD & Its Fashion Inspiration
Custom Search

Gossip Girl: The Complete Fourth Season on DVD & Its Fashion Inspiration

Besides the drama and romance, I love Gossip Girl for the endless fashion inspiration it provides. Each episode is like a mini fashion show, featuring Serena and Blair in various high-end, trendy ensembles. The different dressing styles reflect each girl's individual personality--Blair’s style is classic Upper East Side chic while Serena’s style is sexy and effortless. Blair's style appeals to me more than that of Serena, but they both have cute looks that I love in Season Four. Check these out!

I wish I could afford those beautiful designer clothes and accessories the girls are wearing. What's your favorite looks or fashion styles from the show? Is your personal style more like Blair or Serena?




Step on the runway of style with the fabulous 4th season of Gossip Girl on DVD http://bit.ly/r4GTe8!

Disclosure: I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Gossip Girl Season Four on DVD.


0 Treasure Hunters :

 
discussion by