~~The giveaway is CLOSED. Congrats to Winner Sophie~~Are you a Frosty fan? Do you know that you can support a charitable cause while enjoying your favorite sweat treat during Wendy's Father's Day Frosty Weekend? For every Frosty purchased on Father's Day Weekend (June 18 and 19, 2011), 50 cents from the purchase will be donated to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption (DTFA). These donations will be used to benefit the cause of Wendy's Wonderful Kids, which is a program that helps foster children in need find great homes.
1. Twitter – Use the Treat it Forward application on www.facebook.com/frosty (Treat it Fwd tab), or use the hashtag #TreatItFwd. A donation will be made, by Wendy’s, for each designated tweet or re-tweet made from Treat it Forward.
2. Facebook – Send a Facebook friend a “virtual” Frosty, or tell friends about Father’s Day Frosty Weekend through the Facebook application found on www.facebook.com/frosty (Treat it Fwd tab); as a result, Wendy’s will make a donation.
3. Also, from Facebook, on Father’s Day Weekend only (June 18 & 19), offer a “Here’s to You, Dad!” Frosty “virtual toast” by snapping a photo of you raising your Frosty cup to Dad, tagging it with the words “Wendy’s Father’s Day Frosty Weekend” and posting it to Wendy’s Facebook wall or tweeting it; this, too, will result in a donation from Wendy’s.
4. Foursquare – Every person who "checks in" to a Wendy’s during Father's Day weekend only (June 18 & 19) will result in a donation from Wendy’s.
To encourage participation in the Father's Day Frosty Weekend, Wendy's has generously offered to give one of my lucky readers a $10 Wendy's Gift Card! The winner can use it to treat Dad to a Frosty and help the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption!
Required Entry: Follow my blog publicly via Google Friends Connect and leave a comment telling me what you plan to do or have done in support of the Frosty Weekend campaign. Please read the post above for ways to make a donation (Please leave a valid email address in your comment or in this form, or make sure one is visible in your blogger profile).
Extra Entries (optional): please make sure you do the required entry first! Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry, i.e. 1 comment=1 entry.
- Use the Treat it Forward application to make a donation via Facebook, Twitter or Foursquare and leave a link to your tweet, FB post or Foursqure profile. (1 extra entry per method, up to 4 entries)
- Subscribe to my feed via email and leave your email address (1 extra entry)
- "Like" me on Facebook and leave your FB name (1 extra entry)
- "Like" this blog post using the button below my signature picture. (1 extra entry)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs and leave your name (1 extra entry)
- Follow Me on Twitter AND tweet the following message (1 extra entry per day) Yes! You may tweet once daily to increase your chances:
Please leave the link to your tweet in your comment.
- Sign up for the Bejool Summer Vacay Giveaway (1 extra entry)
- Join my team PMXFKQ for the Book Perk contest. If I win, each of you will win a free book. Thanks for your help! (1 extra entry)
- Click this link AND submit your zip code. Just tell me that you did. (1 extra entry) Thank you!
- Join Crowdtap and leave your user name (1 extra entry) New signups only. You will receive free $1 and start earning cash for answering polls and testing new products.
- Join Nanoosa and leave the email you use (1 extra entry) New signups only. You will receive free $5 in your account and get cashback for online shopping.
- Grab my button or add me to blogroll and tell me where to find it (1 extra entry)
- Blog about this giveaway and link back to this post. Then leave the link in your comment (1 extra entry for mentioning this giveaway on your blog; 3 extra entries for a separate blog post).
Giveaway ends at 11:59 pm Central Time on 6/19/11
Open to US Residents Only
Winner will be chosen using random.org and will have 72 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
Thanks for entering and good luck!
Disclosure: I received a gift card to facilitate my posting. No monetary exchange took place.