Ritz Crackerfuls Multigrain Snack Review
Custom Search

Ritz Crackerfuls Multigrain Snack Review

Fighting hunger between meals with healthy food could be a big challenge. The creators of Ritz Crackers wants to help us overcome this challenge by introducing Ritz Crackerfuls Multigrain--a wholesome "pick me up" snack between meals made with real cheese.

The new Ritz Crackerfuls Multigrain offers 6 grams of whole grains per serving. Each box contains 6 individually wrapped sandwiches with rich, creamy cheese filling. It's now available in three fab flavor varieties: Multi Grain Sharp Cheddar, Multi Grain Garden Vegetable and Multi Grain Garlic Herb.

I recently received a box of Ritz Crackerfuls Multigrain Sharp Cheddar Flavor for review. I made my first encounter with Ritz Crackerfuls last year through the Kraft First Taste program and was impressed with its great taste. So I jumped on the opportunity to sample this new variety. As expected, Ritz Crackerfuls Multigrain was a huge hit in our family. All 6 crackers were gone in minutes (I only had one)! We love the flavorful cheese filling and the crunchy multigrain crackers. They are not only filling, but also nutritious, providing an excellent of dietary fiber.

You may connect with Ritz Crackerfuls through their Facebook page. Besides fun activities and promotions, they offer a printable coupon to save you 75 cents on any variety of  Ritz Crakerfuls. I look forward to trying the other two multigrain flavors with the coupon. Do you have a favorite "pick me up" afternoon snack? Feel free to share!


Disclosure: I received free product through One2One Network to facilitate my honest review. No monetary exchange took place. All views and opinions expressed are my own.



0 Treasure Hunters :

 
discussion by