~~The giveaway is CLOSED. Congrats to winner Danielle!~~We constantly put pressure on our feet, whether it's from running around after our kids or standing for hours at work, which often leaves them tired and achy. Foot discomfort can be exacerbated by high heels or wacky shoes and may seriously affect our day-to-day life. Dr. Scholl's® offers an easy and affordable solution to this problem with the Custom Fit® Orthotic Inserts, which provide customized comfort and support for all day relief of tired achy feet.
Dr. Scholl's Custom Fit Orthotic Inserts come in a variety of types. To find out which pair works best for you, you need to visit a Dr. Scholl's Custom Fit Orthotic Center, located in retail stores like Walmart and CVS. Dr. Scholl's Custom Fit Orthotic Center uses footmapping® Technology with over 2,000 sensors to identify your unique foot pressure points and arch type, and then recommends the right Custom Fit Orthotic Insert for you based on your measurements. Please visit www.footmapping.com to find a kiosk near you.
Dr. Scholl's Custom Fit Orthotic Inserts retails around $50, saving people up to a couple hundred dollars versus other custom orthotic inserts on the market. You may learn more about the inserts at Dr. Scholl's website. From now through December 31, 2011, you may receive a $7.50 mail-in rebate on any Dr. Scholl's Custom Fit Orthotic Inserts available on the kiosk.
The GiveawayDr. Scholl's has generously offered to give one of my lucky readers a pair of Custom Fit Orthotic Inserts! A $50 value! These could make a thoughtful gift for dad! Please note that the winner is expected to visit a Dr Scholl's kiosk to tell me the insert recommendation she gets.
Required Entry: Leave a comment telling me who you would like to win the inserts for. (Please leave a valid email address in your comment or in this form, or make sure one is visible in your blogger profile).
Extra Entries (optional): please make sure you do the required entry first! Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry, i.e. 1 comment=1 entry.
- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friends Connect (1 extra entry)
- Subscribe to my feed via email and leave your email address (1 extra entry)
- "Like" me on Facebook and leave your FB name (1 extra entry)
- "Like" this blog post using the button below my signature picture. (1 extra entry)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs and leave your name (1 extra entry)
- Follow Me on Twitter AND tweet the following message (1 extra entry per day) Yes! You may tweet once daily to increase your chances:
Please leave the link to your tweet in your comment.
- Grab my button or add me to blogroll and tell me where to find it (1 extra entry)
- Blog about this giveaway and link back to this post. Then leave the link in your comment (1 extra entry for mentioning this giveaway on your blog; 3 extra entries for a separate blog post).
Giveaway ends at 11:59 pm Central Time on 6/20/11
Open to US Residents Only
Winner will be chosen using random.org and will have 72 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
Thanks for entering and good luck!
Disclosure: I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Dr. Scholl’s and received a Custom Fit Orthotics from Dr. Scholl’s to facilitate my review.