The Closer: The Complete Sixth Season on DVD & Balancing Work & Family
Custom Search

The Closer: The Complete Sixth Season on DVD & Balancing Work & Family

A constant challenge to many women is to find the right balance between work and family. In Season 6 of The Closer, Brenda (Kyra Sedgwick) once again finds her work interfering with her personal life. A murder case demands her immediate attention in the middle of her big argument with her husband. With a tough case to crack around Christmas, Brenda has to take care of her visiting parents, who fall victim to a horrible robbery. I can really relate to the character as I watch Brenda struggle to juggle work and family. I can't help applauding her when she succeeds in striking a good balance.

Luckily I don't have a job as demanding and stressful as Brenda's. Being able to work at home grants me greater flexibility and more time to take care of my family. I have to admit that my balance almost always tilts in favor of family. I set aside time that is strictly dedicated to family activities and try not to let work come in between me and my family.

Are you a busy working mother? Do you have tips for balancing work and personal life? Feel free to share!

Pre-order your copy of The Closer: The Complete Sixth Season on DVD here today: http://bit.ly/kgqBLo!

Disclosure: I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote The Closer Sixth Season on DVD.

0 Treasure Hunters :

 
discussion by