Get Prepared for Flu Season with Advil Congestion Relief
Custom Search

Get Prepared for Flu Season with Advil Congestion Relief

The CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) recently reported in USA Today that the flu season is circulating in all 50 states and widespread in 37. It's important to keep the right supplies on hand in case it hits your household.

One of the annoying symptoms of flu is nasal congestion. Do you know that oftentimes the real cause of congestion is swelling due to nasal inflammation rather than mucus? I didn't until very recently. That explains why sometimes nothing came out when you tried to blow your nose to relieve congestion. In fact, a recent poll revealed that 79% of Americans are not aware that “inflamed nasal passages” are a potential cause of nasal congestion.
Advil® Congestion Relief is a new solution for the real problem. It combines the power of Advil® and an effective decongestant, to provide relief from sinus pressure, nasal swelling, congestion, and headaches. You can find Advil® Congestion Relief at major retailers nationwide. One2One Network sent me some sample packets of this new product for review. Although (thankfully) I haven't had the need to use any, I enjoy the peace of mind they provide, knowing that I have the right sinus medicine in my cabinet.

Disclosure: I received free product samples and coupons for writing this post. Basic product facts were provided by One2One Network. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.


0 Treasure Hunters :

 
discussion by