Adding a Tough Piece into My Girly Wardrobe
Custom Search

Adding a Tough Piece into My Girly Wardrobe

Guest post written by Esther Howell

When I was visiting my family for the holidays, my sister pointed out that I'm one of the girliest girls that she knows. Or at least the way that I dress would give you that impression and that doesn't follow through with my character because otherwise I'm a little bit of a tom boy. So I told her that I would try and be a little less girly for her sake and mine.

The other day I was thinking about that promise and how I haven't done anything to uphold it yet. Then I came up with a really good way to keep that promise, buy a motorcycle vest. I went online to see what some of my options were and while I was doing that I came across the site SatelliteInternetBroadband.com and after I looked through it a little bit I decided to sign up for an internet package I found on there.

I eventually tracked down the perfect vest after I did some serious online shopping, but I'm going to have to figure out what I can wear it with now. I've seen friends wear theirs' with floral dresses, but I feel like I might look a little silly doing that.

Disclosure: I received payment for this post. All contents were provided by the original author.



 
discussion by