Win 1 of 20 $20 Amazon Gift Cards!
Custom Search

Win 1 of 20 $20 Amazon Gift Cards!


If you haven't joined Parents Insight Network already, you may want to consider signing up now. They are giving away fabulous prizes in their last projects of 2010. The signup survey is short and sweet. Please kindly include "icefairy" or my FB name at the end of the survey so that I may receive credit for being an active ambassador for the panel. Thank you!

Even if you don't want to join now, you can still participate in the following surveys and be entered to win 1 of 20 $20 Amazon gift cards or 1 of 5 Contours strollers!
  • Swing Survey: For parents of 0-3 year olds. 5 respondents will win a brand new Contours stroller!
  • Homeowner's Survey:  20 respondents will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Again, I'd greatly appreciate it if you put "icefairy" or my FB name at the end of each survey. I could win $100 with most referrals. I will give away a portion of that prize should I win with your kind help!

In addition, if you're a new or expecting mom from Denver and Bay Area, you may qualify for a shop-along project in January and receive $150 in cash. Interested? Apply here.

Good luck! Happy Holidays to you all!



14 Treasure Hunters :

Unknown said...

I was accepted and took my first survey today. I put "icefairy" into the question at the end. Is that it? If not, email me your name: ohmiss14 at yahoo dot cam

Deanna said...

gave you credit
xoxoxo

Liza767 said...

credited you

alexa said...

Alexa Nernberg
(alexa.1959@live.com)

I have signed up for the Parents Network and I gave credit to you in both cases today.

Thanks for the opportunity to participate.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

aparna said...

I did the survey and gave you the credit.
slkkitchen@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

i took the survey and put "icefairy"!
pinkfati1@gmail.com

starfi5ve said...

I put you for credit after both surveys. GL

starfi5ve at aol dot com

Anonymous said...

I put Ice Fairy on both surveys:)

jmatek AT wi DOT rr DOT com

SuperMOM said...

i signed up and gave you credit )icefairy) thanks so much, also liked them on facebook

Anonymous said...

I did the homeowners survey and said you sent me icefairy
I love Amazon-thanks!
zeta_mcmillan@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

i am following you on Google Friends Connect
zeta_mcmillan@hotmail.com

Rightprice said...

Trina C
Took the survey entered " IceFairy"
tupperwaretrina@hotmail.com

Marni's Organized Mess said...

I've joined Parents Insight Network...

wigget said...

joined!

 
discussion by