~~The giveaway is now CLOSED~~I'm not a coffee addict, but I drink coffee when I need a quick energy boost, a change of pace in life, or simply something flavorful to sip on. When I'm not pressed by time, I prefer to brew my own coffee at home, which is not only economical but also entertaining. You don't really need a fancy coffee-maker or expensive coffee beans to make great coffee.
As a Mom Bloggers Club reviewer, I recently received three bags of Dunkin' Donuts Coffee for review, each in a different flavor: Cinnamon Spice, Hazelnut, and French Vanilla.
From my experience, Dunkin' Donuts Ground Coffee is marked by convenience, quality, and variety. The coffee is very easy to brew and store. It's widely available at major grocery stores like, Kroger, Safeway, Target and Walmart. The freshly brewed coffee has a smooth texture and rich taste. Dunkin' Donuts offers a nice variety of coffee blends. Besides the original and flavored coffee, you may also choose the Decaf, Seasonal Flavors, or other specialty blends.
Among the flavors I tried, my favorite is Hazelnut, followed by Cinnamon Spice. Currently all the flavors are artificial. I wish Dunkin' Donuts would consider producing naturally flavored coffee as well. That'll sure attract more health-conscious coffee lovers.
The GiveawayTo give you the chance to try out their Flavored Coffee for free, Dunkin' Donuts has generously offered to give one of my lucky readers One Free Bag of Dunkin' Donuts Flavored Coffee!
Required Entry: Visit Dunkin' Donuts Coffee and leave a comment telling me which product you're most interested in trying. (Please leave a valid email address in your comment or make sure one is visible in your blogger profile).
Extra Entries (optional): please make sure you do the required entry first! Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry, i.e. 1 comment=1 entry.
- Sign up for Juno Baby Newsletter and put icefairy as the referrer (1 extra entry)
- Join the Parents Insight Network and put icefairy as the referrer (1 extra entry)
- Enter this iPad giveaway and put my name as the referrer (1 extra entry)
- Vote for me on PF & TMB daily (1 extra entry per day)
- Follow my blogpublicly (1 extra entry)
- Subscribe to my feed via email and leave your email address (1 extra entry)
- Follow Me on Twitter AND tweet the following message (1 extra entry per day) Yes! You may tweet once daily to increase your chances:
Please leave the link to your tweet in your comment.
- Join Crowtap via this link and leave your registered name (1 extra entry)
- "Like" me on Facebook and leave your name (1 extra entry)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs and leave your name (1 extra entry)
- Add me as your friend on Facebook and leave your name (1 extra entry)
- Grab my button and tell me where to find it (1 extra entry)
- Blog about this giveaway and link back to this post. Then leave the link in your comment (1 extra entry for mentioning this giveaway on your blog; 3 extra entries for a separate ).
Giveaway ends at 11:59 pm Central Time on 11/07/10
Open to US Residents Only
Winner will be chosen using random.org and will have 72 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
Thanks for entering and good luck!
Disclosure: I received free products via Mom Bloggers Club to facilitate my honest review. No monetary compensation was provided. Thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.