~~The giveaway is now CLOSED~~Hey Twilight fans, fashionistas, and handmade jewelry enthusiasts! I'm very excited to announce that Sarah from Bella Bejeweled has once again offered to sponsor a review and giveaway on this blog! As some of you have already known, Sarah is a passionate and highly creative artist, who has designed and handmade all the beautiful pieces in her store, Bella Bejeweled. As the Twilight Saga continued with its third movie sequel, Bella Bejeweled expanded its widely acclaimed Twilight-Inspired Collection, along with other new additions to the store catalog.
You may read from BB website that "All items from BellaBejeweled arrive beautifully wrapped and ready for gift giving or safe keeping." The review package I received can fully attest to that claim. Take a look:
And here are the gorgeous Secret Treasures Necklace with Embossed Heart Locket and matching earrings Sarah sent me for review.
"Way Leads On to Way" Hand Forged Stacking Rings are inspired by Robert Frost’s "The Road Not Taken". Their unique design symbolizes the individual journey we each take. The side of each ring is left open to represent the paths we have left to travel and the pieces of ourselves left to uncover.
Inspired by the Santa Ana winds that sweep through the West Coast of the US each year, this adorable Santa Ana Bracelet can be worn "open" or "closed," and is available in a smooth or hammered finish.
Not only does Bella Bejeweled offer various ways to customize your favorite piece of jewelry, it also provides Lifetime Quality Guarantee! With its exquisite designs and premium quality, Bella Bejeweled has already attracted jewelry lovers from 37 countries in the world and the number is still on the rise. Don't miss out this awesome place to build your fall wardrobe!
Sarah, owner and creator of Bella Bejeweled, has generously offered to give one of my lucky readers her favorite jewelry from the following selection: Secret Treasures Locket (her choice of shape and length), Set of 2 Stacking Rings (her choice of color), or Santa Ana Bracelet (her choice of finish)!
Required Entry: Visit Bella Bejeweled, and leave a comment telling me the name of your favorite piece from the store. (Please leave a valid email address in your comment or make sure one is visible in your blogger profile).
Extra Entries (optional): please make sure you do the required entry first! Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry, i.e. 1 comment=1 entry.
- Like Bella Bejeweled on Facebook and leave your name (1 extra entry)
- Follow Bella Bejeweled on Twitter and leave your Twitter handle (1 extra entry)
- Follow Bella Bejeweled publicly (1 extra entry)
- Add Bella Bejeweled button to your website and tell me where to find it (1 extra entry)
- Vote for me here daily by 9/15 (1 extra entry per day)
- Sign up for Juno Baby Newsletter and put icefairy as the referrer (1 extra entry)
- Follow my blog publicly (1 extra entry)
- Subscribe to my feed via email and leave your email address (1 extra entry)
- Follow Me on Twitter AND tweet the following message (1 extra entry per day) Yes! You may tweet once daily to increase your chances:
Please leave the link to your tweet in your comment.
- Join Crowtap via this link and leave your registered name (1 extra entry)
- "Like" me on Facebook and leave your name (1 extra entry)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs and leave your name (1 extra entry)
- Add me as your friend on Facebook and leave your name (1 extra entry)
- Grab my button and tell me where to find it (1 extra entry)
- Add icefairy's Treasure Chest to your blogroll and leave the link (1 extra entry)
- Make a purchase at Bella Bejeweled (5 extra entries)
- Blog about this giveaway and link back to Bella Bejeweled and Me. Then leave the link in your comment (1 extra entry for mentioning this giveaway on your blog; 3 extra entries for a separate blog post).
Giveaway ends at 11:59 pm Central Time on 9/18/10
Open to ALL!
Winner will be chosen using random.org and will have 72 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
Thanks for entering and good luck!
Disclosure: I received free products from Bella Bejeweled to facilitate my honest review. No monetary compensation was offered. Thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.