I'm Back with Winners
Custom Search

I'm Back with Winners

I hope all of you had a relaxing Labor Day week. I'm back from an eventful and memorable vacation and now have a lot of things to catch up with. Thank you for bearing with me for the lack of blog updates during the past week. Let me start anew with the long-awaited winner announcement.

Dinosaur Train Prize Pack: Cottoncandyq (comment #266)
Dean's Dip Prize Pack #2: Julie (comment #78)
Meet The Divas: Unfortunately, the winner was chosen from another participating blog. Better luck next time!

Congrats to the lucky few!

There's only one day left to win the Grand Prize for the Dean's Dip Giveaway as well as a Spanish Language Learning Package. Don't miss your last chances! More giveaways are on their way!

0 Treasure Hunters :

 
discussion by