~~The giveaway is now CLOSED~~Sunglasses are one of my must-have fashion accessories for summer. When I shop for sunglasses, my first priority is quality, followed by price and style. Before anything else, I want a pair of sunglasses that does the job, i.e. protecting my eyes from harsh sunlight. It's a great plus if the sunglasses also enhance my appearance, but I would never break my bank just to get a nice look. I'm so glad to be introduced to SunglassWarehouse.com, where I can find products that meet all my priorities! The company impresses me with its huge selection of women's sunglasses, men's sunglasses and kids' sunglasses that are both functional and fashionable. Believe it or not, all their sunglasses are under $20. With such unbeatable prices, Sunglass Wearhouse is sure a champion for affordable style.
Thanks to Family Review Network, I recently received a pair of Sunglass Warehouse Polarized Sport Style in red for review. Like all SW products, the lenses provide UV400 protection from dangerous ultra violet rays. You can tell from the picture above that they have a very cool design. I particularly love the sporty stripe that runs from the lenses down each temple. The shades provide a comfortable fit and do not leave any embarrassing pressure marks on my nose. My old sunglasses got quite a few scratches on the lenses, blurring my vision. This pair is a prefect replacement that comes right in time!
If you shop at Sunglass Warehouse now, you can take advantage of their summer sale and get 15% off everything in the store. Plus, shipping is free for all orders over $25.
To let you enjoy affordable fashion, Sunglass Warehouse has generously offered to give one of my lucky readers a pair of sunglasses of her choice or $20 SW Gift Card! I bet you'll have a hard time choosing just one pair you desire to have.
Required Entry: Visit Sunglass Warehouse, and leave a comment telling me the name of your favorite pair on their site aside from the one being reviewed here. (Please leave a valid email address in your comment or make sure one is visible in your blogger profile).
Extra Entries (optional): please make sure you do the required entry first! Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry, i.e. 1 comment=1 entry.
- Like SW on Facebook and leave your name (1 extra entry)
- Follow SW on Twitter and leave your Twitter handle (1 extra entry)
- Subscribe to SW blog RSS feed (1 extra entry)
- Vote for me here daily (1 extra entry per day)
- Follow my blog publicly (1 extra entry)
- Subscribe to my feed via email and leave your email address (1 extra entry)
- Follow Me on Twitter AND tweet the following message (1 extra entry per day) Yes! You may tweet once daily to increase your chances:
Please leave the link to your tweet in your comment.
- Join Crowtap via this link and leave your registered name (1 extra entry)
- Enter this contest and put my FB name in the 2nd field of the form (1 extra entry)
- Print this Morton Salt coupon and leave the email your used (1 extra entry)
- "Like" me on Facebook and leave your name (1 extra entry)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs and leave your name (1 extra entry)
- Add me as your friend on Facebook and leave your name (1 extra entry)
- Make a purchase at eShakti using discount code "icefairy123" (10 extra entries)
- Sign up at EZWin via this link and leave me your username on the site (3 extra entries)
- Grab my button and tell me where to find it (1 extra entry)
- Add icefairy's Treasure Chest to your blogroll and leave the link (1 extra entry)
- Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sunglass Warehouse and Me. Then leave the link in your comment (1 extra entry for mentioning this giveaway on your blog; 3 extra entries for a separate blog post).
Giveaway ends at 11:59 pm Central Time on 8/15/10
Open to US & Canadian Residents
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 72 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
Thanks for entering and good luck!
Disclosure: This post was written for Family Review Network & Affordable Style who provided the complimentary product in exchange for my honest reviwew.