~~The giveaway is now CLOSED~~The Back-To-School countdown has begun. Have you got all the necessary gear and supplies for your kid? Do you consider yourself knowledgeable about product safety and food safety for children? Thermos, the leading manufacturer of insulated FUNtainer food jars and straw bottles, is hosting a back-to-school Twitter Party, during which product-safety and food-safety experts will be available to take questions and share tips about preparing your family for a safe and healthy back-to-school season.
Here's how you can join the party:
Date: Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Time: 2pm-3pm EDT
Anyone who contributes to the discussion using the #ThermosBTS hashtag will automatically be entered to win some of Thermos newest lunch boxes and FUNtainer products!
Committed to providing the best and safe products, Thermos boasts a huge collection of BPA-free and PVC-free products with adorable designs including Hello Kitty, Barbie, SpongeBob, Shrek, Mickey Mouse, Ni Hao Kai Lan, and many more! All of their products are widely available at both online and offline retailers.
And to make it easier for parents to find answers about their safety standards, Thermos offers free downloadable Certificates of Compliance to consumers who enter their product UPC or product number at www.thermos.com/cpsia. The certificates confirm that Thermos children’s products meet all CPSIA standards (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act) as proven by testing in independent laboratories.
The GiveawayBarbie™ Lunch Sack! I saw it on sale at Walmart for $8.99.
Here are more details about the product:
- 100% PVC free with PEVA linings
- Superior Quality closed cell polyethylene foam insulation
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Front flap folds down and can be used as a placemat
Required Entry: Visit Thermos, and leave a comment telling me your favorite product on their site aside from the Barbie Lunch Sack. (Please leave a valid email address in your comment or make sure one is visible in your blogger profile).
Extra Entries (optional): please make sure you do the required entry first! Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry, i.e. 1 comment=1 entry.
- Like Thermos on Facebook and leave your name (1 extra entry)
- Follow Thermos on Twitter and leave your Twitter handle (1 extra entry)
- Vote for me here daily (1 extra entry per day)
- Follow my blog publicly (1 extra entry)
- Subscribe to my feed via email and leave your email address (1 extra entry)
- Follow Me on Twitter AND tweet the following message (1 extra entry per day) Yes! You may tweet once daily to increase your chances:
Please leave the link to your tweet in your comment.
- Join Crowtap via this link and leave your registered name (1 extra entry)
- Enter this contest and put my FB name in the 2nd field of the form (1 extra entry)
- Print this Morton Salt coupon and leave the email your used (1 extra entry)
- "Like" me on Facebook and leave your name (1 extra entry)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs and leave your name (1 extra entry)
- Add me as your friend on Facebook and leave your name (1 extra entry)
- Make a purchase at eShakti using discount code "icefairy123" (10 extra entries)
- Sign up at EZWin via this link and leave me your username on the site (3 extra entries)
- Grab my button and tell me where to find it (1 extra entry)
- Add icefairy's Treasure Chest to your blogroll and leave the link (1 extra entry)
- Blog about this giveaway and link back to Thermos and Me. Then leave the link in your comment (1 extra entry for mentioning this giveaway on your blog; 3 extra entries for a separate blog post).
Giveaway ends at 11:59 pm Central Time on 8/9/10
Open to US Residents Only
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 72 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
Thanks for entering and good luck!
Disclosure: I didn't receive any form of compensation for writing this post and the sponsor will send the giveaway prize directly to the winner. Thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.