Now here's my list of 5 must-haves:
1. A roomy and nice-looking handbag. It's necessary to hold all the stuff I need to carry while on the go, napkins, lip balm, snack for my son, water bottle, mini first-aid kit, etc.
2. A pair of sunglasses. It's important to protect my eyes from intense sunlight and look cool and happy in the pictures.
3. A set of cotton tees or shirts. Cotton has been my number one choice of fabric for clothing. It's most comfortable and breathable.
4. A pair of flare jeans. My figure looks best in flare jeans, so I wear them wherever appropriate.
5. A pair of comfortable shoes. No high heels for a trip unless a special occasion is involved. Sneakers are my all time favorite. Sandals and flip-flops work well too if not a lot of walking is involved.
Plus, you don't want to miss these hot deals:
Gap Outlet is offering a doorbuster sale with up to 40% off all adult items and 30% off all kids items from May 25-31, 2010! THEN, Gap Outlet extends the sale with up to 50% off select styles! Also, Gap Outlet is offering an exclusive coupon code to the TwitterMoms community for an additional 15% discount on all purchases, with a minimum spend of $75. This exclusive additional discount is available to all TwitterMoms friends and family from May 25 - June 7, 2010!
Banana Republic Factory Store is offering 40% off the ENTIRE STORE from Wednesday 5/26/10 – Monday 5/31/10 ONLY! In addition, Banana Republic Factory Store is offering an exclusive coupon code to the TwitterMoms community for an additional 15% discount on all purchases, with a minimum spend of $75. This exclusive additional discount is available to all TwitterMoms friends and family from May 25 through June 7, 2010, so hurry to your closest location today.
Get your coupons today at http://gap.twittermoms.com and happy shopping!
Disclosure: I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Gap Outlet blogging program to be eligible to win a $20 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.