Uncle Sam's Cereal Review
Custom Search

Uncle Sam's Cereal Review


I have known the Uncle Sam brand for years but haven't really tried any of their products until recently. I received two packages of Uncle Sam's Cereal for review through Extraordinary Mothers and I'm very pleased with my new tasting adventure.

I don't usually stock up on food, but cereal is an exception since my husband can hardly start his day without having a bowl of cereal in the morning. We have at least 10 boxes stored in the pantry. We love experimenting with new flavors and new varieties as much as we do eating healthy foods. That's why I'm really excited to be introduced to Uncle Sam's Cereal-Original, which features a unique blend of all-natural toasted whole grain wheat flakes and flaxseed.

The cereal not only provides an excellent source of dietary fiber and Omega-3 Fatty Acids, but is also low in sugar and in sodium. Wow, it meets perfectly my criteria for a healthy and nutritious breakfast option. Honestly, it took some time for us to get used to the feel of flaxseed in the cereal. I'm impressed with the crunchiness of the cereal and its right degree of sweetness. I do like it better with added dried fruit bits and nuts. My husband prefers to have it with honey (Remember that he has a sweet tooth, haha). Uncle Sam's Cereal also comes in Mixed Berries flavor. I'd like to try it next time I shop for cereal.

High fiber food is highly recommended for everyone because it may help reduce the risk of diabetes, aid in weight loss and lowering cholesterol, and promote regularity. It's not always easy to find food choices that are both nutritious and delicious. I therefore strongly encourage you to consider Uncle Sam's Cereal as a healthy addition to your breakfast menu.

Thanks so much to Extraordinary Mothers and U.S. Mills for this great review opportunity.

0 Treasure Hunters :

 
discussion by