Discover the Carrera Vingtage Collection
Custom Search

Discover the Carrera Vingtage Collection


Carrera, the leading fashion and sporty eyewear brand has recently relaunched their "Vingtage Collection". The signature "Champion" sunglasses from the collection are worn by Lady Gaga in the music video of her latest single "Bad Romance."


The highly unique and recognizable aviator shape of the "Champion" sunglasses is inspired by the original design first introduced in the early 1980's and produced in Optyl (registered trademark of Safilo), known as an extremely lightweight and hypoallergenic material. The distinctive and ultra fashionable accessory enhances Lady Gaga's sensual and confident performance in the video. That's why the charming fashion icon would only choose to wear Carrera.



The trendsetting brand Carrera now invites you to discover their new vintage collection with its symbolic retro-look eyewear. Some of you may find the video bold and unconventional, but the song is awesome and you can clearly see the “Champion” sunglasses in action.


This post is part of the Carrera media campaign and I'm being compensated for helping spread the word about Carrera's new product.

5 Treasure Hunters :

Unknown said...

Following from MBC

Unknown said...

Hi from SITS!! I really like you blog...listed my current giveaway...thanks for the opportunity! I am now following your blog...I invite you to visit The Pursuit of Mommyness sometime! And congrats on being a new mom!
http://thepursuitofmommyness.com/

Jenny said...

Lady Gaga scares me...

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read that blog. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Emily's Family said...

Hi I found you through Momlogic and I am your newest follower.
I would love for you to come by and check out my blog and follow me.
http://couponmommyof2.blogspot.com/

 
discussion by