Spotlight on PR Week
Custom Search

Spotlight on PR Week

Spotlight

If you're a new blogger who wants to start product reviews and get connected with PR professionals, I've got some great news for you. Feels Like Home and Adrienne’s House are hosting a special event called Spotlight on PR. Simply write a post on your blog to introduce yourself, your blog, and your interests and leave the link in the MckLinky on either host blog by Friday 8/7. You might be surprised with the responses you get from some awesome PR professionals. Please see more details by clicking on the button above. Welcome to the club and have fun:P

2 Treasure Hunters :

Unknown said...

No, thank you for letting me know ;)

I did forget to link to you though, oops! I did now though :)

Colette S said...

Wow thanks for sharing. I would love this.

 
discussion by