MomSelect Swag Suite at BlogHer'09
Custom Search

MomSelect Swag Suite at BlogHer'09


One thing I haven't done in my BlogHer post is to show you some of the goodies I received during the conference. Now here you go. Some of my favorite swags were from the MomSelect Swag Suite, which was filled with great children's products. I only picked the ones that my small suitcase could accommodate, as shown in the picture. We love the Lands' End Backpack, Build-a-Bear Workshop Bear, ItzaBitza DVD Game, Kindermusik Gift Bag, Paci-Plushie, and Cultural Care Au Pair Memory Card Game. If you also visited the MomSelect Swag Suite, please share you experience with us. This will help make the MomSelect 2010 Swag Suite even better!

If you're not a MomSelect member yet, I strongly recommend you to sign up. Both bloggers and non-bloggers are welcome to participate in their wonderful programs, where you could sample new products and win awesome prizes.
Mom Select - Bringing Companies and Moms Together

0 Treasure Hunters :

 
discussion by