Type-A Mom and The Sister Project Contest
Custom Search

Type-A Mom and The Sister Project Contest

sisters

Type-A Mom has teamed up with The Sister Project for a "I Blog With the Sisterhood" contest. Prizes include a personal expense sponsorship for the Type A Mom Conference in September, a $150 Visa Gift Card, and a $75 Gift Card. Please see the official rules and enter here by 6pm EST 7/31.

Here's my entry--

You know you're a sister when you receive UNCONDITIONAL help and support. I don't have any siblings, but I was lucky enough to get a full flavor of sisterhood from the blogging community and the Twitterverse. Although I haven't met all my beloved sisters in person, I bonded with them tight and snugly through their blog posts, tweets, and forum discussions. I can always count on them for prompt help, be it a blog design question or a retweet, a sponsor follow-up or a comment support. They often go out of their way to help me out, but never expect a favor in return!

There are so many other ways to savor the delicious digital sisterhood:

You know you're a sister when you receive a precious award that you never applied for.

You know you're a sister when you are offered the opportunity to be featured on a more established blog.

You know you're a sister when you receive a link exchange or button swap request.

You know you're a sister when you are offered free assistance to install a new template.

You know you're a sister when you receive over 100 comments that meant to help you win a contest.

You know you're a sister when you know that dozens of people feel happy for your lucky winnings.

You know you're a sister when you are recommended to Mr Tweet.

...

I truly deeply cherish the sisterly love I'm blessed with, without which I couldn't have achieved so much today. Thank you so much, my dear sisters!

0 Treasure Hunters :

 
discussion by