New Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion Review
Custom Search

New Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion Review

Dry skin is one of my biggest enemies in life. I'm constantly on the lookout for a gentle and effective moisturizer. Skin MD Natural is not an entirely new name to me as I've read quite a few positive reviews of the Original Formula Shielding Lotion by other moms. I didn't get the chance to try it myself until a couple weeks ago, when I received the new Skin MD Natural +SPF 15. To my delight, it lives up to the claim of being the "ultimate dry skin care solution"! I can really feel good about treating myself to this all natural skin care product that is hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, free from paraben, fragrance and colorant, dermatology tested, and with no animal products or testing.

What sets a shielding lotion apart from a traditional lotion? The traditional approach is to make up for the moisture that our skin is losing with an external source of moisture. I have noticed that my skin felt tense and dehydrated whenever I skipped applying the conventional lotion. In contrast, the goal of a shielding lotion is to enhance our skin's "natural protective abilities" by forming a protective hydrating shield with the outer layer of skin. It not only helps keep out moisture-robbing irritants and dangerous toxins, but also helps retain natural oils and moisture in our skin. While conventional lotion only provides temporary relief from dry skin problems, shielding lotion offers a long-term solution!

Besides being a revolutionary skin care product, the Skin MD Natural lotion is non-greasy, fast-absorbing, and light in texture. With added sun protection benefit, the new lotion makes a great daytime moisturizer. The 4 oz. bottle is easy to fit in a purse and be carried around. Frankly speaking, the new lotion is not as inexpensive as I would like. But considering all that it has to offer beyond conventional lotions, the little extra investment is well justified.

Many thanks to Extraordinary Mothers and Skin MD Natural for this pampering review opportunity!

0 Treasure Hunters :

 
discussion by