Happy Mother's Day
Custom Search

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all current and future moms! How did you celebrate this special holiday? I just came back from my parents' place. My dear mom and my son's mom (oh yeah, that's me) not only received lovely flowers, but got to take a full day off household chores! Hubby cooked Salmon for dinner and the little guy played music for us with his LeapFrog guitar. I wish every day were Mother's Day!

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank these wonderful moms/women for their help, their friendship, and the great prizes I won from their giveaways! If you haven't already, I strongly recommend you to visit their fascinating blogs.
That's quite a long list! I'm sure it'll keep growing.
In case you don't know, MomDot is hosting a week-long Blog Link-A-Thon for reciprocal blog links. It's a great way to make more bloggy friends and get your blog better known.

2 Treasure Hunters :

shelley said...

what a nice tribute to all of your bloggy friends! i hope to get to know you too, i'm following you from mbc under 100 club. stop by and say "hi!" anytime.
hugs,
shelley
http://theplaygroundprincess.blogspot.com/

Emily B said...

Hey, thanks for the mention! I'm honoured to be on your list. Gotta love the blog community :) Happy belated mother's day!

 
discussion by