1) An online presence including a blog, and either a facebook or twitter account.
2) Availability to answer emails from interested parents on a weekly basis and participate in product testing and online surveys.
3) Applicant must be willing to commit to the following:
- Monthly surveys regarding products
- Product Evaluations (you get to keep the products in exchange for your honest opinion)
- Blogging about PTPA to help bring awareness of our program and our winning products
- Willingness to display the PTPA Mom Panel button on your site
- Posting the latest and greatest PTPA winners (content and images provided by PTPA)
- Products for you to test
- Content for your blog on the latest and greatest products including images
- Giveaways for contests which you can offer through your blog to visitors
- PTPA button for you to use on your website
- PTPA will post your profile including a link to your blog on our Parent Tested Parent Approved Mommy panel page and will announce you as a new member of our panel to our database of 12,000 parents.
Even if you don't meet the qualifications of this panel, you may still apply to become a PTPA product evaluator here.