My Favorite Blog Design
Custom Search

My Favorite Blog Design

This is my 100th post. Woohoo! I'm having great fun in the blogging world. Just one thing I wish I had: a great-looking blog design! I'm not at all artistically inclined, so I really need some professional help. Subjective Beauty has been recommended by many mommy bloggers as the best in the trade. My favorite from her finished products is as pictured above, the one for Finding Joy in the Journey. Sara's already booked up for the months to come. I hope I could jump the line by winning a blog design from her during giveaways. Fingers crossed!

3 Treasure Hunters :

Marie Reed said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed too! It's hard to sit on a waiting list:) I'm over from the FMC:)

Rae Ann said...

Good luck! If you need a button for your new blog design, I design those! http://raeannsbuttonbox.blogspot.com

I'm following your from MBC Under 100 Club. I'm looking forward to reading more!

Jennifer said...

Congrats on your 100th post!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :-)

 
discussion by