New Look Giveaway #1: Bella Bejeweled



~~The giveaway is now CLOSED~~

Attention, all Twilight fans and fashionistas! I can't wait to share with you my latest discovery on Etsy-Bella Bejeweled, where you will find an amazing selection of Twilight-inspired fine jewelry. I fell in love with Sarah's stunningly beautiful creations at the first sight. Necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and rings...each category has something that caught my eyes and even my heart! Founded in September 2008, Bella Bejeweled brought us the very first Edward's Song Necklace, the very first Bella turquoise bracelet, and the very first genuine baltic amber jewelry inspired by Edward's Eyes. And Sarah, the ingenious artist who owns the store, keeps creating the "firsts".

Bella Moonstone Necklace, worn by Bella in the BCP Safety First music video!

From the Intoxicating Collection - a brand new line of jewelry inspired by Bella’s fragrances


Bella Bejeweled has over 100 items on display and the majority of them are sold under $40. Don't forget that Bella Bejeweled is celebrating its anniversary with great giveaways including an iPod Touch and $500 worth of Twilight-inspired goodies, and weekly prizes. See my earlier post and visit the store for more details about the giveaway.

The Giveaway

Now onto the most exciting part! Sarah has generously offered to give one of my lucky readers a $40 Gift Certificate to Bella Bejeweled! I'm sure the winner will have a blast shopping there! Envy~~

Required Entry: Visit Bella Bejeweled, and leave a comment telling me how you'd like to spend the $40 gift certificate if you won. (Please leave a valid email address in your comment or make sure one is visible in your blogger profile).


Extra Entries (optional): please make sure you do the required entry first! Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry, i.e. 1 comment=1 entry.
  • Become a fan of Bella Bejeweled on Facebook and leave your name (1 extra entry)
  • Grab the Bella Bejeweled button (code included above) and tell me where to find it (1 extra entry)
  • Make a purchase at Bella Bejeweled by the end of the giveaway (5 extra entries)
  • Add Bella Bejeweled to your favorite on Etsy and leave your username (1 extra entry)
  • Follow my blog publicly (1 extra entry)
  • Subscribe to my feed via email and leave your email address (1 extra entry) .
  • Follow Bella Bejeweled AND Me on Twitter AND tweet the following message (1 extra entry per day) Yes! You may tweet once daily to increase your chances:
RT @luckytoddler @BellaBejeweled giveaway! Win $40 gorgeous Twilight-inspired jewelry! http://bit.ly/bbjew #giveaway #Twilight #jewelry
Please leave the link to your tweet in your comment.
  • Become my fan on Facebook and leave your name (1 extra entry)
  • Grab my button and tell me where to find it (1 extra entry)
  • Add icefairy's Treasure Chest to your blogroll and leave the link (1 extra entry)
  • Fave me on Technorati and leave your user name (1 extra entry)
  • Blog about this giveaway and link back to Bella Bejeweled and Me, and leave the link in your comment (1 extra entry for mentioning this giveaway on your blog; 3 extra entries for a separate blog post).
  • Blog about the iPod Touch giveaway and link back to Bella Bejeweled (1 extra entry)
  • Enter this giveaway (1 extra entry)
  • Visit this site and tell me something you find there (1 extra entry)
  • Enter the Flip for Fall giveaway (1 extra entry)
  • Include the following text on your blog Win over $1,000 prizes at icefairy's Treasure Chest and link back (1 extra entry)
Giveaway ends at 11:59 Central Time on 9/27/09
Open worldwide!
Winner will be chosen using random.org and will have 72 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
Thanks for entering and good luck!


MckLinky Blog Hop


Click here to see the entire Giveaway Blog Hop List....


500 comments:

  1. i am looking forward to buying the moonstone ear rings that will match the bella ring i bought from her earlier :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I already had those sea glass earrings you pictured in my etsy faves! So I would definitely spend the $40 on that, and probably something else! :)

    Des
    RuffleBunsAThotmailDOTcom
    http://hamncheezr.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am already a fan on her facebook page :) wilene parris messex, hope im lucky with this drawing :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. BB is one of the shops I favorite at etsy already!

    http://hamncheezr.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow both of you on twitter and I RT'd your message

    ReplyDelete
  6. fav on esty :D bernicius

    ReplyDelete
  7. I now publicly follow this blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the forest earrings, but I would totally get The Intoxicating Collection - Bella Inspired Bracelet, Lavender and Freesia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shop added to favorites - shimmermeblue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Button under Check out The Great Sites http://outnumbered3-1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would get the Jasper necklace and/or earrings, I think... it's really hard to choose. I love the Bella moonstone ring I got a while back!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fav on Technorati shimmermeblue

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm already a fan of Bella's on Facebook. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I now follow your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have added the Bella button on my blog, under Site I <3.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have added Bella Bejeweled to my etsy faves. Same name, Tinkersdamn. I'm a simple girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're now under "Sites I <3" on http://mamatinker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. aaaaand your button is now on my blog, right under the Bella Bejeweled one.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this necklace: Crimson Drop Necklace

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the Bella Turquoise Bracelet,Twilight Movie Inspired Jewelry. thanks ruth dot gray at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wanderer and In the Mist - Twilight Inspired Jewelry with Sterling Silver and Labradorite are my two favorites!!

    roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Became a fan of Bella Bejeweled on Facebook
    (Heather Clouston-Diotte)

    roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I Follow your blog publicly

    roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I subscribe via email
    roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I follow BellaBejeweled on twitter as coolcanucks

    roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I follow you on Twitter as coolcanucks
    roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Tweeted!! :)

    http://twitter.com/coolcanucks/status/3996338362

    roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Already your fan on Facebook (Heather Clouston-Diotte)
    roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I own CoolCanucks.ca, which is a Canadian Contest and Freebie site. This giveaway is shared here:

    http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/22852-icefairys-treasure-chest-bella-bejewelled-giveaway-sept27-canada

    roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I went over to SproutBaby and I really would love to try the Sprout Foods Variety 12-Pack for Babies Seven Months and Older!!

    roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love the Crimson Drop Gift Set! Thanks :)

    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I follow your blog!

    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I became a fan of Bella Bejeweled on facebook!
    (Belinda P)

    ReplyDelete
  35. I would buy the Esme ring and "First Beach Stacking Ring". What can I say, ring are my 'thing' :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. I would get the The Intoxicating Collection - Alice's Citrus Bouquet Necklace, Sterling Silver and Genuine Gemstones. I love that necklace! Thanks! goodwitchglinda at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I'd buy the Bella Turquoise Bracelet,Twilight Movie Inspired Jewelry.
    Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Email subscriber
    Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I'm a follower
    Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great giveaway!
    I'd love to buy the Bella, Twilight-Inspired Charm Bracelet - Traditional, Gold.
    Thanks a lot!
    eli_green22 at yahoo dot com dot br

    ReplyDelete
  41. I am a fan of Bella Bejeweled on Facebook (Lilly Papers)
    eli_green22 at yahoo dot com dot br

    ReplyDelete
  42. I added Bella Bejeweled to my favorite on Etsy (LillyT)
    eli_green22 at yahoo dot com dot br

    ReplyDelete
  43. I am a follower.
    eli_green22 at yahoo dot com dot br

    ReplyDelete
  44. I am a subscriber.
    eli_green22 at yahoo dot com dot br

    ReplyDelete
  45. I am a icefairy's Treasure Chest Facebook fan (Lilly Papers)
    eli_green22 at yahoo dot com dot br

    ReplyDelete
  46. I would buy the Sea Blossom Earrings - Sea Blossom Earrings - Geuine Sea Glass and Sterling Silver, Twilight and New Moon Inspired Earrings

    dauphin55 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I am a subscriber!
    dauphin55 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I learned from the Sproutbaby.com that organic foods taste better.
    eli_green22 at yahoo dot com dot br

    ReplyDelete
  49. I would buy the Twilight Character Stacking Rings - Cullen Couples - Alice and Jasper and the Wanderer necklace. Beautiful Jewelry! Thanks
    for the giveaway!
    Bridgette Groschen
    joeandbridge@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I became a fan of Bella Bejeweled on Facebook. Thanks!
    Bridgette Groschen
    joeandbridge@aol.com
    fb name: Bridgette Groschen

    ReplyDelete
  51. I added Bella Bejeweled to my favorite on Etsy. Thanks!
    Bridgette Groschen
    joeandbridge@aol.com
    etsy id: joeandbridge

    ReplyDelete
  52. I follow your blog. Thanks!
    Bridgette Groschen
    joeandbridge@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I subscribe to your feed via email. Thanks!
    Bridgette Groschen
    joeandbridge@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I follow Bella Bejeweled AND you on Twitter and tweeted your giveaway. Thanks!
    http://twitter.com/joeandbridge/status/4003187510
    Bridgette Groschen
    joeandbridge@aol.com
    twitter id: joeandbridge

    ReplyDelete
  55. I am a fan on your facebook page. Thanks!
    Bridgette Groschen
    joeandbridge@aol.com
    FB name: Bridgette Groschen

    ReplyDelete
  56. I Faved you on Technorati. Thanks!
    Bridgette Groschen
    joeandbridge@aol.com
    tech id: joeandbridge

    ReplyDelete
  57. I entered the Purex giveaway. Thanks!
    Bridgette Groschen
    joeandbridge@aol.com
    http://twitter.com/joeandbridge/status/4003293711
    twitter id: joeandbridge

    ReplyDelete
  58. I found organic baby food at Sprout baby. Thanks!
    Bridgette Groschen
    joeandbridge@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I like the The Intoxicating Collection - Bella Inspired Bracelet, Lavender and Freesia

    ReplyDelete
  60. I'd get the Bella's Prom Necklace and the Crimson Drop Necklace

    ReplyDelete
  61. Found the Sprout Foods Baked Sweet Potatoes & White Beans 12-Pack on Sprout Baby, very convenient

    ReplyDelete
  62. I would start off with the Crimson Drop Necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  63. I like the In the Mist bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  64. I follow you through Google.

    ReplyDelete
  65. I like the Bella Inspired Bracelet-Lavender and Freesia the most. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I love the In the Mist - Twilight Inspired Jewelry with Sterling Silver and Labradorite.

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Fan of Bella Bejeweled on Facebook. (Aik Chien)

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. Grabbed the Bella Bejeweled button.
    http://aik-friendsnfamily.blogspot.com/

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I hearted BB on Etsy. (bloomingblossom)

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I'm an e-mail subscriber.

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I'd buy the In the Mist ring!! Thanks
    bleatham(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I'm following Bella Bejeweled AND you @aikchien on Twitter AND tweeted.

    http://twitter.com/aikchien/status/4006734502

    ReplyDelete
  73. I like the In the Mist Earrings.

    transamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  74. I'm your Facebook fan. (Aik Chien)

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I have your button.
    http://aik-friendsnfamily.blogspot.com/

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. Added icefairy's Treasure Chest to my blogroll.
    http://aik-friendsnfamily.blogspot.com/

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. Facebook fan of Bella Bejeweled! (shelly leatham)

    bleatham(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I found the Sprout Foods Variety 12-Pack for Babies Seven Months and Older.

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  79. follow both on twitter and tweeted
    http://twitter.com/sleatham1/status/4004838330
    bleatham(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. What beautiful jewelry and great prices as well!!! I see a lot of great gift ideas as well as things I'd loooooooovvvvveeee to have! LOL

    Bella Inspired Bracelet, Lavender and Freesia is to die for. That would be my pick if I were fortunate enough to win. =)

    ReplyDelete
  81. the Bella Bejeweled button is on my blog
    http://sweepnsave.blogspot.com
    bleatham(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. faved bella bejeweled on my etsy faves!
    (allysmama)
    bleatham(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I follow your blog publicly!
    bleatham(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. faved on technorati as sleatham1
    bleatham(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I would get the Bella Moonstone necklace

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. I entered the purex giveaway!
    bleatham(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. You're listed on my blogroll
    http://sweepnsave.blogspot.com
    bleatham(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. I found out that Sprout Foods has a 12 pk of misc baby foods for $16.65
    bleatham(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I like the Jasper Earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  90. First Beach Stacking Ring - One of a Kind Twilight Inspired Jewelry with Sea Glass

    ReplyDelete
  91. Gorgeous! I just love the Bella moonstone necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  92. I love the OVAL Bella Ring.

    ReplyDelete
  93. I am a fan of Bella Bejeweled on FB

    ReplyDelete
  94. I subscribe to your feed via email.
    lewales(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  95. About Sprout Baby - Products must not contain toxic dyes, not contain health compromising chemicals, and not tested on animals.

    ReplyDelete
  96. I follow both on Twitter and tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/couponlover16/status/4012993497

    ReplyDelete
  97. I entered the Purex giveaway.
    http://twitter.com/couponlover16/status/4013047075

    ReplyDelete
  98. I really like the Sea Blossom and the First Beach earrings; I just can't decide which one I like best!

    its.a.hit at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  99. My daughter is a huge twilight fan, so I would get her the Character Stacking rings. One in Bella and one in Edward. I would also get her the crimson drop necklace. I am queenesperfect at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. Excellent sight especially for someone like me who is obsessed with Twilight. I would definitely purchase the Crimson Drop Necklace and the Alice Ring

    ReplyDelete
  101. I would probably buy the jasper earrings!
    oheeyore at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. blog follower
    oheeyore at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  103. email subscriber
    oheeyore at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  104. tweet - http://twitter.com/oheeyore/status/4023131056
    oheeyore at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  105. technorati - oheeyore
    oheeyore at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  106. I would love to purchase the In the Mist ring... I'm a new mom too and cant afford it right now, and that $40 sure would help to accomplish that goal!
    kitkatlove03@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  107. I am a fan of BB on facebook! Kristin Hill
    kitkatlove03@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  108. BB is listed in my favorites in etsy! Kitkatlove03
    kitkatlove03@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  109. i follow you and BB on twitter and psted about the giveaway!
    http://twitter.com/Kitkatlove03
    kitkatlove03@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  110. i eweted and entered the purex giveaway.
    kitkatlove03
    http://twitter.com/Kitkatlove03
    kitkatlove03@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  111. I tweeted your giveaway today **Daily Tweet**
    http://twitter.com/joeandbridge/status/4027858887
    Bridgette Groschen
    joeandbridge@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  112. love the Wanderer necklace

    info@mijalphotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  113. I would get the Bella Moonstone Posts earrings...so pretty.
    Angie
    one 4 earth at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  114. If I win, I will get the Intoxicating Collection Edward Earrings in Honey, Lilac, and Sun.
    Scott
    nynekats at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  115. I would spend it to have something custom made.
    hellrzr(at)juno(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  116. Twilight Characters Necklace - The Cullen Family in Crystals - Twilight Inspired Design

    Thanks for the great giveaway.

    libneas[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  117. I'm a Google Connect Follower - thanks.

    libneas[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  118. I'm an email subscriber - thank you.

    libneas[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  119. Bella's Prom Necklace is my fav.
    joyfulgirlnaturals@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  120. Became a facebook fan! Shelly Henley

    ReplyDelete
  121. I added Bella Bejeweled to my favorites on Etsy.
    Joyful Girl Natural

    ReplyDelete
  122. I like the Sea Blossom and First Beach earrings! So simple and very beautiful.

    its.a.hit at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  123. daily tweet - http://twitter.com/oheeyore/status/4048750264
    oheeyore at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  124. The Sea Blossom Earrings are divine. My first choice, now on to my second...

    marypres(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  125. I like Bella's Prom Necklace!

    contact me at:
    celeste@mail4me.com

    ReplyDelete
  126. I follow your blog!

    contact me at:
    celeste@mail4me.com

    ReplyDelete
  127. **Daily Tweet**
    http://twitter.com/joeandbridge/status/4053779045

    ReplyDelete
  128. I would get the sea blossom earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  129. I added bella bejeweled to my favorites on etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  130. Entered the flip for fall giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  131. I would love to win some purex!

    ReplyDelete
  132. I'm sure my daughter would love the Sprout Foods Variety 12-Pack for Babies Seven Months and Older

    ReplyDelete
  133. I would buy the Bella Moonstone Posts earrings! Thanks!

    Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  134. I would get the Crimson Drop Necklace and
    Bella Inspired Bracelet for my crazy and very insane Twilight fan my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  135. I am a fan of Bella Bejeweled on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  136. I am a subscriber
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  137. Fan on your Facebook(Tamara Bennington)

    ReplyDelete
  138. I love the Bella Turquoise Bracelet or the First Beach stacking rings! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  139. I follow and I tweeted!

    http://twitter.com/MaddyRu/status/4035892659

    ReplyDelete
  140. I added this shop to my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  141. You are a fave on Technorati.

    MaddyRu

    ReplyDelete
  142. I had no idea Tyler Florence was involved in making baby food-I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  143. i would get the Crimson Drop Necklace

    ReplyDelete
  144. if i won i would get anything that was on sale as the shop has no items in it right now :(

    nettysgirl at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  145. There is nothing listed in the Etsy shop... did it sell out? I would pick, from the items you have listed here, the Bella Moonstone necklace. I hop she lists some stuff soon, all of the comments here, I would love to see the items they are talking about!
    cle3479 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  146. I like the purple bracelet you listed! I can't see anything in the shop! :(
    Lovely jewels at any rate!
    Vertigo21 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  147. I'd get the Alice's Citrus Bouquet Necklace or the earrings or the wilight Character Stacking Rings - Who's Your Favorite Cullen.

    surnote (AT) yahoo (DOT) com

    ReplyDelete
  148. I would like any of the Bella charm bracelets!

    bettinawellmaker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  149. I would buy the Cullen Family Crest Inspired Gunmetal Necklace and the Dark Beauty - Twilight Inspired Vintage Rose Necklace, they are both beautiful!

    Nury77 at live dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  150. I am a fan of Bella Bejeweled on Facebook, my user name is Daeron Mel.

    Nury77 at live dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  151. I have the BellaBejeweled button on my blog's sidebar:
    http://ohmygiveaway.blogspot.com

    Nury77 at live dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  152. I added Bella Bejeweled to my favorites on Etsy, my etsy user name is daer0n.

    Nury77 at live dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  153. I follow your blog publicly.

    Nury77 at live dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  154. I subscribe via email with the following email address:
    daer0n_ at hotmail dot com
    [with a zero followed by an underscore]


    Nury77 at live dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  155. I follow you and Bella Bejeweled on twitter and tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/daer0n/status/4072017614


    Nury77 at live dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  156. I am a fan on facebook, my user name is Daeron Mel.

    Nury77 at live dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  157. i have your button on my blog's sidebar:
    http://ohmygiveaway.blogspot.com


    Nury77 at live dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  158. I added you to my blogroll [it's on my blog's sidebar]:
    http://ohmygiveaway.blogspot.com


    Nury77 at live dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  159. I faved you on technorati, my user name is daer0n.

    Nury77 at live dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  160. I blogged:
    http://ohmygiveaway.blogspot.com/2009/09/bellabejeweled-40-gc-giveaway.html

    Nury77 at live dot ca
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  161. I blogged:
    http://ohmygiveaway.blogspot.com/2009/09/bellabejeweled-40-gc-giveaway.html

    Nury77 at live dot ca
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  162. I blogged:
    http://ohmygiveaway.blogspot.com/2009/09/bellabejeweled-40-gc-giveaway.html

    Nury77 at live dot ca
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  163. I blogged about the IPOD Touch giveaway:
    http://ohmygiveaway.blogspot.com/2009/09/bellabejeweleds-first-birthday-party.html

    Nury77 at live dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  164. One item that caught my eye from Sproutbaby is the Earth Mama Body Butter, i would love to try it out :)

    Nury77 at live dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  165. I included your text on my blog's sidebar:
    http://ohmygiveaway.blogspot.com

    Nury77 at live dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  166. I like the Wanderer Necklace.
    melodyj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  167. I would get:
    Dazzle Pins – 12
    Esme - Sterling Silver Ring with Blue Sodalite - 28

    mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  168. I am a Fan of you on Facebook (Rebecca A. C)

    mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  169. I am a Fan of Bella Bejeweled on Facebook (Rebecca A. C)

    mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  170. I have the Bella Bejeweled button on my blog: Here

    mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  171. I favorited her on etsy: wastebasket

    ReplyDelete
  172. I am a follower!

    mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  173. I have you favved on my Technorati!

    Username: wastebasket

    mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  174. I blogged about this giveaway: Here

    mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  175. Follow and tweet: http://twitter.com/wastebasket/statuses/4073691187

    ReplyDelete
  176. daily tweet - http://twitter.com/oheeyore/status/4073920168
    oheeyore at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  177. My favorite is Bella Turquoise Bracelet,Twilight Movie Inspired Jewelry
    egateris at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  178. I like the Wanderer
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=30057398

    ReplyDelete
  179. I am in love with Esme's Ring (Esme - Sterling Silver Ring with Vintage Glass). And this (First Beach Stacking Ring - One of a Kind Twilight Inspired Jewelry with Sea Glass) ring - it is sooo gorgeously green ^^.

    pozytywniej@gamil.com

    ReplyDelete
  180. **Daily Tweet**
    http://twitter.com/joeandbridge/status/4079194493

    ReplyDelete
  181. I put Bella Bejeweled button on my tumblr:

    kljljkl.tumblr.com

    pozytywniej@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  182. I added Bella Bejeweled to my favorite on Etsy

    my username is uula ;).

    ReplyDelete
  183. I am following you ;)

    pozytywniej@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  184. I subscribed to you.

    pozytywniej@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  185. I added your button here:

    http://kljljkl.tumblr.com/


    pozytywniej@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  186. I'd buy the Amber Eyes - Twilight Inspired Ring and the Sea Swirl Necklace - Twilight/New Moon Inspired Jewelry with Genuine Sea Glass


    ehhogan at bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  187. I would spend it on the crimson drop necklace and the intoxicating freesia bracelet. They look gorgeous!

    Thanks

    Amelia

    babejubily at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  188. Also following you publicly


    Amelia

    babejubily at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  189. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/henglish/status/4083306171

    ReplyDelete
  190. I'd get two of the Crimson Drop Necklaces, one for each of my teenage daughters who love twilight.

    ReplyDelete
  191. I am a fan of Bella Bejeweled on facebook (Anne Jolly)

    ReplyDelete
  192. I follow you both on twitter, and tweeted:

    http://twitter.com/lunaj1456/status/4083413122

    ReplyDelete
  193. I am a fan of yours on facebook (Anne Jolly)

    ReplyDelete
  194. I entered the Tweet the Sheet giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  195. seablossom earrings!

    cgoldfish [at] gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  196. My daughter would love anything from this collection! The wanderer necklace was great!
    tinap
    tinajanet1@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  197. I like the Twilight Characters Necklace - The Cullen Family in Crystals - Twilight Inspired Design

    ReplyDelete
  198. facebook fan of Bella Bejeweled
    jennymorrillmartin

    ReplyDelete