Whether it's for trips to the park, shopping at the mall, or a Disney vacation, you'll want a stroller that's easy to maneuver, is comfortable, and has lots of storage space. Amber at Viva Veltoro recently got to review the Joovy TwinGroove Ultralight and she fell in love with all of these characteristics and more.
Here's some info about the Groove Ultralight 2017 and the TwinGroove Ultralight from the Joovy website:
This lightweight umbrella stroller strikes a balance by offering the most requested functionality in a sturdy and comfortable single stroller.
- The lightweight aluminum frame weighs under 14 lbs and offers more support than flimsy, cheaper models. Folds easy and compact.
- Removable oversized canopy with peek-a-boo window includes sun visor for extra protection from the sun.
- The unlimited, deep reclining seat holds a child up to 55 lbs and adjusts to near-flat comfort for napping on-the-go.
- An integrated parent organizer holds one beverage and has a large zippered pocket for keys, phone and valuables. A rain cover is available as a separate purchase.
- The Groove Ultralight has an excellent reflective safety package that will illuminate on all four sides during nighttime strolls.
- The carry strap is positioned and weighted just right so the stroller fits comfortably on your shoulder without any fuss.
- Available in Jade, Blueberry, Red, Purpleness, Charcoal, and Black
- $189.99 value
Stroller Weight: 13.9 lbs
Open Size: 40.75 x 21 x 33.5 in
Folded Size: 12.5 x 13 x 40 in
Maximum Seat Recline: 149°
Handle Height: 42.5"
Wheels: 4", all-wheel suspension
Joovy TwinGroove Ultralight 2017
The TwinGroove Ultralight is perfect as a primary and travel stroller, or a second stroller to keep in the car. Leave the bulky travel system at home and opt for a lighter, less cumbersome stroller that has amazing performance and a longer lifespan. Newborn ready and featuring independently reclining seats and canopies, the TwinGroove Ultralight can be adjusted for naps on-the-go. With a quick adjustment of the leg rest, the TwinGroove Ultralight becomes a double umbrella stroller ready for infants, newborns and older children too. Ready for little ones from birth up to 50 lbs., you’ll enjoy your outings with two along for the ride. The TwinGroove Ultralight features new soft-to-the-touch, UPF 50 fabric. The lightweight aluminum frame, upgraded wheels, and suspension make it the best looking and handling on the market.
- Near-flat recline for infants. Newborn babies will be cozy in soft brushed fabric seats with head bunting (or padding) and foot enclosures
- Make it just right with independently reclining seats and 2-position adjustable leg rests
- Plenty of room for take-along beverages and pockets to keep valuables out of sight
- Independently adjustable and each with a peek-a-boo window for seeing your little ones
- Handy in-seat pockets for kids to take snacks, toys and beverages
- Dual swivel front wheels, rear wheel brakes & locking front wheels
- Carry strap perfectly positioned for hassle-free handling
- Available in Turquoise, Charcoal, and Black
- $299.99 Value
Stroller Weight: 26 lbs
Open size: 42.75 x 32.25 x 30 in
Folded size: 13 x 15 x 30 in
Max-weight: 100 lbs (50 lbs per seat)
Material: 600D Polyester
One lucky person will win the Joovy Groove Ultralight or the Joovy TwinGroove Ultralight Stroller in their choice of color!
Giveaway ends 12/26. Open to US 18+ only. Please enter using the Giveaway Tools below. Good Luck!
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. icefairy's Treasure Chest is not responsible for winner selection or prize fulfillment.