Moms, or parents in general, often wear many hats at once: chef, caregiver, chauffeur, CCO (chief cleaning officer), teacher, financial manager and event planner, just to name a few. If you've got an active child who loves to play sports, then you may have one more hat to wear, known as the sports parent. Besides providing transportation and cheer leading, one thing of top priority to sports parents is to make sure their little athletes stay hydrated at all times. If you are still on the lookout for the perfect sports drink for your child's next practice or game, I'd suggest you go for BODYARMOR, and your child will thank you for doing so!
BODYARMOR is available at Ralphs and Target in SoCal. You may use the "FIND A STORE" function at drinkbodyarmor.com to see where BODYARMOR is sold in your local area. Before you head to the store, be sure to print this coupon to save 55¢ off your purchase!
- Cotton towels: soft and comfortable to use to wipe away sweat and for a shower
- Change of clothes: clean and fresh clothes to wear after each sports session
- Sports drink: all-natural sports drink like BODYARMOR to provide instant hydration
- Nutritious snacks: nutritious snacks like protein bars, trail mix, dark chocolate, and fresh fruits to provide an energy boost.
- Sports wear and equipment: any personal items the sports may call for, such as balls, rackets, helmets, uniforms, shoes, etc.
- Deodorant, shampoo and body wash: needed to keep dirt and odor away :)