Britax has been an industry leader in mobile safety for over 70 years. Their commitment to child safety is unwavering as evidenced by their continued innovation of products that undergo rigorous testing to ensure that your child is safe and secure. Britax also recognizes that parents value and appreciate the flair for style reflected in the design of their products. Parents want high-quality, well-made products with easy to clean fabric and that is precisely what they'll get with the 2016 Britax B-Agile/B-Safe 35 Travel System.
Janessa from Thrifty Nifty Mommy recently had the opportunity to review the 2016 Britax B-Agile/B-Safe 35 Travel System, and she was really impressed with the style and functionality of this travel system. Make sure you check out the full review to see it in action!
Here is some basic info about the 2016 B-Agile/B-Safe 35 Travel System from Britax's website:
Combining unmatched protection with exceptional maneuverability, the B-Agile 3/B-Safe 35 Travel System is the smart choice for you and your child. Britax specializes in top safety and smart design – the 2016 stroller is lightweight and features a quick one-hand fold and easy maneuverability. The car seat includes a space-efficient deep shell that minimizes side-to-side movement to maximize protection. And with the Click & Go System, convenience is in your hands.
B-Safe 35 Infant Car Seat Features:
- SafeCell Impact Protection is an integrated system of safety components that works to protect your child beyond federal safety standards.
- Side impact protection features a deep foam-lined shell to shield your child.
- Impact-absorbing base compresses to reduce the rough force of a collision.
- Impact-stabilizing steel frame offers superior strength where you need it most: at the connection point to the vehicle.
- SafeCenter LATCH Installation has center-pull straps that tighten quickly and easily.
- Contoured shell takes up little space in your vehicle and minimizes side-to-side movement to maximize protection.
- Click & Go stroller compatibility allows you to pair the seat with any Britax stroller to customize the perfect travel system.
- Removable head pad acts as a cushion for your child and can be removed when your baby outgrows it.
- Extra-large canopy protects your little one from sun and rain.
- On/off lower anchors connectors easily lock into place and release with the push of a button.
- Built-in lock-offs ensure a snug vehicle seat belt installation with minimal effort.
- Spring-assisted recline makes for easy angle adjustment.
- Easy-release harness button makes it simple to loosen harness straps.
- Ergonomic handle makes carrying comfortable with your hand or forearm.
- Proudly engineered, tested and made in the USA with global components for top safety and quality.
- One-hand fold design easily closes the stroller in seconds.
- Lightweight aluminum frame makes the B-Agile 3 easy to carry
- Click & Go System allows for a quick connection to any Britax infant car seat.
- 3-wheel configuration with swivel front wheels provides an ultra-tight turning radius.
- Extra-large canopy with ventilation window protects your child from the elements.
- All-wheel suspension system offers a smooth ride over cracks and bumps.
- Larger under-seat storage and additional zippered pocket fit all of life’s essentials.
- Frame lock keeps stroller together and compact for traveling or storing.
- Infinite recline with more upright seat makes it easy to accommodate sleeping infants or attentive toddlers.
- Linked parking brake locks both rear wheels with a single step.
- 5-point harness adjusts for children as they grow.
ASTM compliant for top safety.
One lucky person will win a Britax 2016 B-Agile 3 / B-Safe 35 Travel System valued at $439!
Giveaway ends 8/25. Open to US 18+ only. Please enter using the Giveaway Tools below. Good luck!
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. Giveaway is organized by Thrifty Nifty Mommy. For questions about this giveaway please contact Janessa at firstname.lastname@example.org. icefairy's Treasure Chest is not responsible for winner selection or prize fulfillment.