Win a Case of Cascade Ice (8 Winners)!
Custom Search

Win a Case of Cascade Ice (8 Winners)!

I have exciting news to share. I was recently invited by Cascade Ice to participate in their Flavor Fusion Recipe Challenge and my recipes got into the final voting stage. I'd really appreciate it if you could cast your precious vote for one of my recipes: Tropical Trio or Berry Bliss. Just by voting, you will be automatically entered to win 1 of 8 cases of Cascade Ice! Limit one vote per person per email. Last day to vote is 6/27. Thank you and Good Luck!


About Cascade Ice:

Cascade Ice beverages contain ZERO calorie, sodium, or caffeine, and are gluten- and sugar-free. Available in over 20 natural fruit flavors, Cascade Ice can be found at retailers in all 50 states. Click here for a list of your local stores that carry Cascade Ice.

Follow Cascade Ice on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and blog for the latest updates!

Disclosure: I received free products to complete the challenge. icefairy's Treasure Chest is not responsible for winner selection or prize fulfillment.


0 Treasure Hunters :

 
discussion by