Farm Fresh To You Organic Produce Review
Custom Search

Farm Fresh To You Organic Produce Review

One of the important steps our family has taken to living green is to include more organic products in our daily routine, from cooking to cleaning. When shopping for fruits and vegetables, I prefer items that are labeled as locally grown and certified organic. As much as I love visiting a farmer's market for fresh produce, it only takes place once per week and not conveniently located to where I live. Farm Fresh To You helps me solve this problem by delivering organic fruits and vegetables from a local farm right to my doorstep. It's like bringing the farmer's market to my home!

Farm Fresh To You is a family-owned organic produce subscription program available in select Californian areas. They offer both home and office delivery of fresh, seasonal produce that is certified organic by the California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF) as well as USDA. I am lucky enough to live within one of their delivery zones and were given the opportunity to experience their service first hand.

Farm Fresh To You offers a good variety of delivery options. You can choose from different types of boxes (mixed fruit and veggie, fruit only, veggie only, no cooking, snack pack, etc.), pick your preferred box size and delivery frequency, and pay accordingly. A notification will be sent when the contents of each box is ready for preview. Within the designated time window before delivery date, you can customize your box selection and decide what exactly you would like to receive. You can add or remove items and modify their quantities. Besides fruits and veggies, you also have the option to include olive oil, organic eggs, organic nuts and even fresh flowers in your upcoming box. Early in the morning on the promised delivery date, I found not one but two big Farm Fresh To You boxes on my doormat.

Inside each box, there was a checklist detailing the items I chose to receive--a nice mix of seasonal fruits and vegetables valued about $50. Everything was carefully packaged, looked and smelled fresh. The grapes and pomegranates were amazingly sweet and tasty. The rainbow carrots and romaine lettuce tasted awesome both raw and cooked. We also loved the beets, kale and granny smith apples a great deal. I am very happy with the quality of products and speed of service from Farm Fresh To You!

Farm Fresh To You also has a highly resourceful website, where you can learn more about organic farming, get inspired by creative recipes, and look up for detailed storage tips for various fruits and veggies.

Going organic is not only better for our health, but also better for our planet. Check to see if Farm Fresh To You is available in your neighborhood by entering your zip code here. You would love the program as much as I do when you get a chance to try it.



Disclosure: I received free products to facilitate my honest review. All views and opinions expressed are my own and may differ from yours.


1 Treasure Hunters :

Unknown said...

I find the idea of Farm Fresh delivery great I really do wish they delivered in my area. I am in Cali so am keeping my fingers crossed they will come to my area soon.

 
discussion by