Packaways Reusable Multipurpose Moving Boxes Review
Custom Search

Packaways Reusable Multipurpose Moving Boxes Review


I recently found the perfect reusable boxes from Packaways. They can be used as moving boxes, storage boxes, toy bins, and any other creative function you can think of for sturdy boxes. Packaways kindly sent me two of their classic boxes for review. My son picked the green one to hold his favorite toys, leaving me the larger pink box to store books and DVDs. I'm very pleased with how easily the boxes can be folded flat or popped up. It takes only seconds! The locking tabs design ensures that the boxes stay put with no taping or top closure necessary.

I love that the boxes come in a variety of sizes and vibrant colors. They make organization and color coding so much easier than the dull and generic paper moving boxes we purchased before. The boxes also come with two handles on the sides for convenient carriage. Their unique wipe-away panels help you keep track of what's inside. When the contents change, simply erase and re-label your boxes. The material is durable and protects the inside from water and humidity. The outside of the boxes are also easier to clean than those made from paper.

Since the boxes can be used again and again for different purposes, they are a great money saver! Each box is sold under $10 and shipping is free on purchases over $49. I highly recommend Packaways to those who have very limited storage space and those who have to move often. Order yours today at www.packaways.com!

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 Treasure Hunters :

 
discussion by