The Grand Prize includes an all expense paid 4-day, 3-night trip to LA for the winner and up to 5 guests, a viewing party for the 2012 Emmy Awards (September 23rd), $5,000 spending money, and a fashion and beauty makeover for the winner! The sweepstakes is open to US residents 18+ only. Limit one entry per person per household. Deadline to enter is 9/13 at 11:59pm Central Time. Good luck!
I had the opportunity to sample Yoplait Greek 100 yogurt in Mixed Berry flavor. It tastes creamy, delicious and indulgent. Honestly I can't tell the difference between this and the regular Greek yogurt. Yoplait Greek 100 is not only fat free but also contains 10g of protein per 5.3 oz cup, two times more than regular yogurt! It comes in six yummy flavors including Strawberry, Black Cherry, Mixed Berry, Vanilla, Peach and Key Lime, providing a good source of calcium and vitamin D. It is the only Greek yogurt endorsed by Weight Watchers with a PointsPlus® value of 2 per serving.
Yoplait Greek 100 is now available nationwide at a suggested retail price of $1.29 per single serve cup. Learn more about the new product at YoplaitGreek.com.
If you're the lucky winner, you may want to use these “Red Carpet Ready” tips from the Editors at Glam.com:
· To fuel up for the big day, eat a low-calorie, high-protein yogurt, like Yoplait Greek 100.
· Ensure the attention will be on you when you make your entrance. Emphasize your eyes with a few coats of volumizing mascara, or if you're brave enough, try on a strip of faux lashes for a lush look.
· Nothing is more entrancing than a plush pout, so use a lip balm with a hint of color to add a bit of flair while you keep your lips kissably soft all evening long.
· A clear topcoat can do more than just maintain your manicure. If you end up with a rip in your pantyhose, a drop or two will be enough to stop the run dead in its tracks.
· Stand firm. Making red carpet rounds should be as effortless as your style—and that starts with what you wear on your feet. Make sure your shoes fit properly, and don't be afraid of inserts: They can make your stiletto saunter a breeze.
· Invest in some double-sided tape to avoid wardrobe malfunctions. If your dress is cut low here, or has a high slit there, a little extra security can go a long way.
· The red carpet is no place for a huge satchel or top-handle purse. Keep it classy and chic with a statement evening clutch to complement your look.
· When getting red-carpet-ready, don't forget about the undergarments! Embrace the Spanx, and make sure you have the right underpinnings so they don't steal the show from your dress.
· If you're going for bare arms or bare legs, make sure to moisturize. After moisturizing, add a shimmer product down the center of your legs for glam gams.
· Tame flyways with a clear mascara brush, especially if you're wearing your hair in a ponytail or an updo.
· Drink lots of water to get your skin glowing before your big event!
· Fill in your brows to draw attention to your eyes, and frame your face or tame already-dark brows with a clear brow gel.
Giveaway ends on 9/16. Open to US residents 18+ only. Please use the Rafflecopter form below to submit your entries. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: Free product samples and information have been provided by Yoplait. No monetary exchange took place. All views and opinions expressed are my own and may differ from yours. Prizes will be shipped to the winners directly from the sponsor.