Grooming is an important part of a man's daily routine. With the right products on hand, you will spend significantly less time in the bathroom each morning to get the look you desire: clean, fresh, and confident. Check out The Butterfly Mom's review below and see if you'd like to win a powerful Bodygroom Pro for yourself or the man in your life.
This review is provided by TheButterflyMom:
Now, it's not often I get invited to review a product geared toward men, but when I do my husband gets super excited. My husband is a burly man. One of those manly men, almost neanderthal in some ways. Don't get me wrong, I love him dearly...but he has more hair on his body than the average modern man...and it can get challenging for him to manage.
The hilarious part is that he can grow hair everywhere on his body EXCEPT the top of his head. He has been bald since his early twenties. True story.
Typically, my husband does not like electric shavers. He prefers to shave while he showers and most electric shavers are not well suited for that. Electricity + water can be a dangerous thing. Because this is water-resistant he loves to use it in the shower.
Another complaint of his about electric shavers is that they don't give as close a shave as he likes. Let me tell you from a wife's perspective: the Bodygroom Pro gives a really nice, close shave. Totally kissable smooth. The dual-end design is great for all over body trims, he has found it quick and easy to manage all of his manly hair issues.
My husband is not easily impressed, nor is he the kind of guy who changes his habits easily. For him to give up traditional razors and move to the Bodygroom Pro says a lot. If you are a guy, or know of a guy who would benefit from one don't hesitate to give it a try.
About Bodygroom Pro:This all-in-one men's grooming system makes the shaving and trimming process quick and easy. Suitable for use everywhere on your body, from chest and abs to back and shoulders. It works wet or dry, so you can use it in the shower or on the go. Its five built-in length options provide a precise trim, while the cordless body and included charging stand make the Bodygroom Pro more convenient to use. To learn more about the product, please visit the Philips Norelco website, or their Facebook page.
- An all-in-one grooming solution, that features a dual-end design
- High-performance trimmer with cutting capabilities that provide refined grooming
- Rounded blades and combs to prevent scratching the skin
- 3-D pivoting head for close shaves with less skin irritation
- Suitable for use everywhere on your body, from your chest and abs to your back and shoulders
- 3D pivoting head allows the shaving head to closely follow your body's contours for the ultimate in skin comfort on your body
- Designed exclusively for men who want the ultimate body comfort below the neck: shaves and trims chest and abs, underarms, legs, groin area and back and shoulders
- Get 50 minutes of cordless use with an 8-hour charge in the sleek store and charge stand
- High performance trimmer has rounded blades and combs to prevent scratching the skin. Select from from 5 length settings (up to 11/25 inch) to get the look you want
- Water-resistant casing and materials. Use wet (in the shower) or dry
Thank You To My Fellow Hosts:
The Butterfly Mom | The Frugal Christian | Basically Brittany | Single Mom Saving Money | Search With Vonni | Mary's Cup Of Tea | Slut On A Budget | Frugal-Shopping | Icefairy's Treasure Chest | A Medic's World | Aunt Maggie Rocks | Jennifer's Deals | Confessions Of A Mommy Of 5 | Life In Plastic Is Fantastic
One lucky winner will receive a Bodygroom Pro by Philips Norelco valued at $69.99!
Giveaway ends on 9/2. Open to US residents 18+ only. Please use the Rafflecopter form below to enter for your chance to win!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: The review was done by TheButterflyMom.com and not icefairy's Treasure Chest, who is not responsible for the claims made in the review nor the shipment of the prize.