Weight Watchers Ice Cream Review
Custom Search

Weight Watchers Ice Cream Review

I don't really have a sweet tooth, but the one sweet treat I can never resist is ice cream. It's my favorite snack of all seasons and eating ice cream in winter has been a heavenly indulgence for me. That's why I was overjoyed when Weight Watchers invited me to try out their new line of better-for-you ice cream snacks, which allow me to enjoy delicious treats without feeling guilty about it!

Weight Watchers is known for their holistic approach to weight loss, including the PointsPlus program, which helps people make healthy, sensible food choices by assigning a numeric value to a food item based on how hard your body has to work to process its major nutrients (e.g. protein, fat, carbohydrates and fiber) and how much eating satisfaction it provides. The lower the PointsPlus value, the better the food is for weight control.

With a PointsPlus value of 3 or less, Weight Watchers Ice Cream is a great snack choice for those who want to eat smart in the new year. Weight Watchers Ice Cream also comes in a variety of delectable flavors. The ones I sampled include Weight Watchers Snack Size Chocolate Fudge Bars, Weight Watchers Dark Chocolate Raspberry Bars, Weight Watchers Dulce de Leche Dessert Bars and Weight Watchers Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Dessert Bars.
After tasting all the four varieties, everyone in my family unanimously voted for the Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Dessert Bars as our favorite. Featuring low fat strawberry ice cream with a strawberry swirl dipped in a milk chocolate, each bar has a PointsPlus value of 3 and only 100 calories! They have the perfect blend of chocolate and berry flavors, the most enticing look and the perfect size for eating satisfaction. Our second favorite is the Dark Chocolate Raspberry Bars, with a PointsPlus value of 2 per bar and just 80 calories. The Snack Size Chocolate Fudge Bars have as low as 1 PointsPlus value per bar and 45 calories, the best choice if you're really serious about weight loss. I'm not a big fan of caramel, but my husband loves the Dulce de Leche Dessert Bars as much as the Dark Chocolate Raspberry Bars.

This is the first time I tried Weight Watchers Ice Cream and I'm truly surprised by how divine it tastes! It has far exceeded my expectations of a snack designed for weight loss. My husband and I love to savor Weight Watchers Ice Cream as our after-dinner dessert, while my son loves it as his afternoon snack. It's also a reward treat for good behavior that we feel comfortable about offering to our child.

Whether or not you're into keeping a healthy weight, I strongly recommend you to check out Weight Watchers Ice Cream--a tasty better-for-you treat to light up your day.

Disclosure: I received free products from Weight Watchers through MomSelect to facilitate my honest review. No monetary exchange took place. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.


1 Treasure Hunters :

Becca said...

I hadn't heard of the dark chocolate raspberry flavor before, I will have to keep an eye out for it. Sounds yummy! :)

 
discussion by