The active dad is a workout buff. He heads to the gym to stay in shape and loves to be outdoors whether he is hitting the trails with his bike, going on leisurely jogs or playing a few rounds of golf on the weekends. Because he loves these activities, he has invested in quality equipment that should be protected such as high-end ear buds for workouts, a top-of-the-line mountain bike and more. To lock up gym equipment and keep his possessions safe while working out, consider purchasing him a reliable combination lock such as the 1500iD Speed Dial ™. It's quick to open and will keep his workout gear safe. If he heads out on his bike more often than he goes to the gym, a bike lock may be the best gift. Consider an adjustable locking cable like Master Lock's 8413DPF, so he can lock up multiple items including his helmet along with his bike.
This type of dad loves to fix things and spends his time both indoors and out, making his home the best it can be. Over the years, he has been gifted every tool imaginable to accomplish various home improvement tasks. Quality tools are expensive, whether they deal with lawn care or DIY projects. Help your dad lock up his tool shed or garage by giving him a high security laminated or solid body lock. For outdoor applications, look for padlocks that feature stainless steel components, protective weather covers, or the exclusive Rust-Oleum® Certified protection for extra weather resistance.
Always on the go, this dad is on the road for business meetings often and is a frequent hotel visitor. It's important that he keep his luggage and other crucial items safe as he travels. A TSA-accepted lock for baggage is a great way to keep items safe in-transit. Master Lock's 4688D TSA-accepted lock can help ensure he gets through airport security lines without a hitch. When in his hotel room, he'll need a safe place to store his passport, cash, watch and other important documents. Consider selecting a secure cash or document storage box like the 7143D to give him a safe place for these items.
Regardless of a father's occupation or personality type most are busy men who balance a variety of responsibilities on a daily basis. Sharing the Master Lock Vault™ application with dad can help him keep all of his most important information in one safe, organized location. This free, secure online data storage application can ease his hectic life, giving him easy access to passwords, bank account information and more -- even when he's on the go.
This high quality bike lock features:
*Patented adjustable locking mechanism holds cable tight at any position for perfect fit.
*6' (1.8m) adjustable cable for application flexibility.
*3/8" (10mm) braided steel cable for superior cut resistance.
*Cable end threads through places other cables cannot.
*Rekeyable wafer cylinder for maximum pick resistance. Can be keyed-alike to any standard M1 key cut.
*Rust resistant lock and vinyl coated cable for superior weather and scratch resistance.
*Velcro strap holds excess cable for compact storage.
*Best use for bicycles, ATVs & All Terrain Equipment, Grills & Lawnmowers, & Tools & Ladders
Required Entry: Leave a comment telling me which Master Lock product you think would make a great gift for dad. Feel free to refer to the gift ideas posted above (Please leave a valid email address in your comment or in this form, or make sure one is visible in your blogger profile).
Extra Entries (optional): please make sure you do the required entry first! Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry, i.e. 1 comment=1 entry.
- "Like" Master Lock on Facebook and leave your FB name (1 extra entry)
- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friends Connect (1 extra entry)
- Subscribe to my feed via email and leave your email address (1 extra entry)
- "Like" me on Facebook and leave your FB name (1 extra entry)
- "Like" this blog post using the button below my signature picture. (1 extra entry)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs and leave your name (1 extra entry)
- Follow Me on Twitter AND tweet the following message (1 extra entry per day) Yes! You may tweet once daily to increase your chances:
Please leave the link to your tweet in your comment.
- Join Crowdtap and leave your user name (1 extra entry) New signups only. You will receive free $1 and start earning cash for answering polls and testing new products.
- Enter the Just for Dad contest by 6/13 to win a $250 Apothica gift card (1 extra entry)
- Enter to win a family vacation here by 6/15 (1 extra entry)
- Grab my button or add me to blogroll and tell me where to find it (1 extra entry)
- Blog about this giveaway and link back to this post. Then leave the link in your comment (1 extra entry for mentioning this giveaway on your blog; 3 extra entries for a separate blog post).
Giveaway ends at 11:59 pm Central Time on 6/16/11
Open to US & Canadian Residents
Winner will be chosen using random.org and will have 72 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
Thanks for entering and good luck!
Disclosure: I will receive a free product to facilitate my honest review. No monetary exchange took place. Gift ideas in this post were provided by Master Lock.