school uniforms for the new school year? Think again! Many parents have found that off-season is in fact the best time to save. French Toast, America's leading brand of school uniforms, is currently running a clearance sale, which offers up to 50% off on select girls and boys school uniforms. Stock up and save big!
girls school uniforms, boys school uniforms, and kids school uniforms, at highly affordable prices. You may choose from over 6,000 individual colors, styles and sizes. Most tops are under $10, most bottoms are under $15 and socks are as low as $4 a pair. Great value!
Even if school uniform is not required at your child's school, the neatly designed clothes from French Toast are sure to make your kid stand out among her peers. You can find almost everything you need to dress up your child from head to toe, whether she's a toddler or a young adult. I seriously adore their collection of dresses and blouses.
French Toast gives back too! Schools enrolled in their new and enhanced Dollars in Uniform™ Fundraising Program are eligible for 5% cash back on all orders placed with their unique identification code. In addition, schools may receive free technology products for reaching various sales levels. Rewards include video camera, projector, projector screen, and wireless presentation tablet.
Before you make a purchase at FrenchToast.com, be sure to visit their Facebook page for exclusive coupon codes that may provide additional discounts and free shipping. You may also want to sign up for their newsletter to stay on top of their latest promotions. You could also win a year's supply of school uniforms (ARV $150) by entering their monthly giveaways.
The GiveawayTo help you get prepared for the upcoming school year, French Toast has generously offered to give one of my lucky readers a complete outfit of her choice, including one top, one bottom and one pair of socks! Please keep in mind that French Toast products are not just school uniforms, but stylish children's wear.
Required Entry: Visit French Toast and leave a comment telling me your favorite item from their online store. (Please leave a valid email address in your comment or in this form, or make sure one is visible in your blogger profile).
Extra Entries (optional): please make sure you do the required entry first! Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry, i.e. 1 comment=1 entry.
- "Like" French Toast on Facebook and leave your FB name (1 extra entry)
- Follow French Toast on Twitter and leave your Twitter handle (1 extra entry)
- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friends Connect (1 extra entry)
- Subscribe to my feed via email and leave your email address (1 extra entry)
- "Like" me on Facebook and leave your FB name (1 extra entry)
- "Like" this blog post using the button below my signature picture. (1 extra entry)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs and leave your name (1 extra entry)
- Follow Me on Twitter AND tweet the following message (1 extra entry per day) Yes! You may tweet once daily to increase your chances:
Please leave the link to your tweet in your comment.
- Join Crowdtap and leave your user name (1 extra entry) New signups only. You will receive free $1 and start earning cash for answering polls and testing new products.
- Enter the Just for Dad contest to win a $250 Apothica gift card (1 extra entry)
- Enter to win a family vacation here (1 extra entry)
- Grab my button or add me to blogroll and tell me where to find it (1 extra entry)
- Blog about this giveaway and link back to this post. Then leave the link in your comment (1 extra entry for mentioning this giveaway on your blog; 3 extra entries for a separate blog post).
Giveaway ends at 11:59 pm Central Time on 6/15/11
Open to US Residents Only
Winner will be chosen using random.org and will have 72 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
Thanks for entering and good luck!
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.